Live Aid

July 13TH, 1985
Wembley stadium.

"Brooklynn, are you ready?" Jimmy called down to me, from downstairs.

"Almost!!" I told him, taking a look at myself in the mirror. I was wearing mom jeans, and a white button down collar shirt.

I was huge. I'm not even supposed to be going, I should be in the hospital, but I have to be there. All I want is to see my boys.

I waddled downstairs. "Can you put my shoes on for me?" I asked nicely.

"Of course, my beautiful pregnant wife." He said, dramatically.

"Are you sure you wanna wear these?" He asked, looking at my wedges.
"They're actually more comfortable than you think." I told him, laughing.

"Are you nervous?" I asked him.

"Extremely" he said back.

"You'll do great." I told him.

I watched the limo pull up, and he helped me up, and we both went to get in. I was nervous myself. I was nervous for Queen, and Freddie.

He's been getting as much rest as possible, so his voice should be better. He's been using home remedies and drinking tea, and he's been reassuring me that everything's fine over the phone.

There was a tv in the limo, and we were watching some of Live Aid. Around 2 hours, and many bathroom stops later, we were there.

After getting in, and getting our passes, we were finding somewhere to park.

"It's so big." I whispered out loud, staring outside of the window.

I then felt Jimmy grab my hand, and I looked over to him with a smile on my face.
"You're gonna do great, babe." I reassured him. He then gave me a kiss.

I saw John go into a trailer, and I assumed that's where the rest of the guys were.

"Louis, can you drop us off over to that silver trailer, right there?" I pointed out. He then did what I asked.

We were next to the trailer, and that's when Jimmy looked over to me
"Actually babe, you go. I'm gonna find the rest of the guys." He told me.

"Oh, alright then. I love you." I told him, giving him a kiss.

"I love you more... please be safe." He told me.

"You know I will" I said with a smile on my face. I know he was worried, since I'm technically supposed to be in the hospital. He didn't even want me to come.

I walked up the stairs, and knocked. I looked down at my wedges, waiting. I Jim opened up the door for me.

"Hi!" I said, coming in, and giving him a hug the best I can.

"Brooklynn!" They all shouted, mostly confused.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Freddie asked. "I told you I wouldn't miss this." I said, causally.

"Brooklynn We didn't think you were serious." Brian said, also reaching in for a hug.

"As a heart attack." I told him, smiling.

"You look like you're about to pop!" Roger said, and I laughed.

"Well, I am." I sassed.

There was another knock, and it was Jim, their manager.

"MIAMI!" I shouted, giving him a hug. "It's so good to see you." He told me.

"You as well." I said with a smile on my face. He looked down.