Wow, thats definetly a story to tell your future kids.

May 12, 1974

I was woken up to pressure on top of me. "WAKE UP!" I heard Mick say. "Dude. Off" I said, grump that he woke me up. "NO! GET UP!" He yelled, again. "It's too early for this bullshit." I told him, aggravated. "It's 3 PM" he told me. This caused me to shoot up. "Why didn't you wake me sooner?!"

I yelled, getting clothes together. "You looked tired, what's the big deal, anyways?" He asked, sitting on my bed, watching me. This caused me to look at him. "I wanna go shopping for some stuff to wear at the concert!" I told him, getting excited about seeing the boys again. He scoffed, "Brooklynn, that's in five hours." He said, laying back. I looked back up at him again. "So?"

I then got my clothes, and went into the bathroom. "Well I'm gonna head back to my room!" He yelled at me. "Kay!" I yelled back.
I spent about 45 minutes in the shower, and it was about 3:50 PM. I dried off, before blow drying my hair. After, I moisturized my legs, arms, and rest of my body. I put on a large tee- shirt, with some blue jeans. I got my sunglasses, before heading out.

"Mick! I'm leaving, are you coming?!" I yelled as I bang on his door. As I was about to knock again, the door swung open. "I'm ready!" Mick said, out of breath. "Good... last one to the elevator is an assface!" I yelled, as I took off running. Mick right behind me.
We finally reached the elevator. Both of us panting.

"We really should get in shape." I said, still gasping for air. "Speak for your self." Mick responded, flexing his bicep. This caused me to scoff and roll my eyes. I then hit the button for the first floor. "How are you still out of breath?" Mick then said. I shrugged.

"Once again, I should really get in shape." I told him. "You're so skinny though. Not your boobs or ass, but still." He said, looking up. I then smacked my lips. "Dude shut the fuck up." I told him, before the elevator doors opened.

We stepped out, before heading out. "Where to first?" He asked me. "hmm... Let's go to Macy's!" I told him, remembering seeing one yesterday, when I explored with John. "alright." He said, before grabbing my hand.

"ON TO MACY'S!" He yelled, pulling me towards the road, me running close behind. He suddenly stopped, causing me to slam into him. "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!" He screamed while backing up, with me.

"Yeah yeah!" I heard a man say, before speeding off. This caused me to laugh. "What's so funny? We could've been hit!" Mick says, looking back at me. I looked up. "Michael, it's New York! You can't just run into the street." I told him, before stepping in front of him, grabbing his hand LOOKING BOTH WAYS before crossing the street. "We aren't in London anymore, sweetheart." I told him, before making a right.

"Welcome to Macy's!" The cashier said, as we walked in. "hiiiii" I smiled. "Hello." Mick said, following behind me. "o-oh my god! You're- SHHH!" He interrupted, holding a finger to his mouth. "I don't want to cause a scene." He explained. She nodded her head.

"I-is it okay if I have an a-autograph?" She asked, getting shy. "Of course!" He told her. "I'll go look at some stuff, take your time." I told them, before walking away. I love it how something as simple as meeting someone can make a person's dreams. "That would look good on you." I heard someone say from behind me.

"Holy shit!" I yelled, turning around ready to attack. "Calm down." He yelled, while laughing. I focused on who I was talking to, after taking a couple of seconds to calm down. My mouth immediately dropped. "Dude!! You're John Len-'' I was immediately cut off, by his hand on my mouth.

"I know." He told me. I licked his hand. "Yuck!" He yelled, while wiping his hand off. "You could've just told me to hush." I laughed. This caused him to laugh too. "That doesn't work many of the times." I laughed again. "What're you doing here, anyways?" I asked, curious. "Looking for girls to help give fashion advice, what else could I possibly be doing?" He said, sarcastically.

"Yeah? Well help me out then." I told him. "Alrighty, what's the occasion?" He asked, as we started to walk around. "There's these four boys who I've known for a while, and we've became best friends. They've been making music, and working hard for a long time, and they're currently on tour. They don't know I'm here, except John, who I ran into and I REALLY want to surprise them." I explained. He shook his head.

"Ahh, I see. Well that shirt back there looks really good with your skin tone." He said, jogging back to go get it. It was a golden shirt, with a zipper on it. "I have a skirt that'd go great with that!!" I told him, getting excited. "what color is it?" He asked, handing me the shirt. "It's denim." I told him. "Ahh, I see." He said, looking around. "Johnny boyyyy!" I heard a rasp voice, who I immediately recognized.

I hurriedly hid in the dressing room nearby. After a couple of minutes, I heard John. "Lady!" He shouted. I then came out. "It's Brooklynn." I assured him. "Yeah, yeah, what was that about?" He asked, pointing to Roger, who was exiting. "You remember when I mentioned those boys?" He nodded.

"He was one of them." I told him. "Ohhhhhhh" he said, as I nodded slowly. "Makes sense." He said, before holding up a pair of shoes. "There you go, if the skirt you're talking about look anything like what I imagine, then this should be good." he smiled.

"Thank you so much, John. I really appreciate it." I told him before hugging him. "No problem, Brooklynn. Now I've got to be going, gotta help Yoko with some more stuff on our apartment." He told me, handing me the shirt and shoes, ready to walk out.

"WAIT!" I stopped him. "Yeah??" He asked, As he turned back around. I hugged him one last time. "Have an amazing day." I told him, my eyes getting watery. "You too." He smiled, before finally walking away.  I went to the register to pay for my things, and I seen Mick, still talking to he cashier.

"You ready?" He asked me. "Yeah." I told him as I paid for everything on the counter. "Alrighty, let's go. Have a nice one, I'll call you." He told the Cashier, who was blushing. "You'll never believe who I ran into." He said, as we began to cross the street. "John Lennon?"

I asked, casually. "No, I- wait, how did you know?" He asked, turning to face me. "He helped me pick out my outfit." I shrugged, holding up my bag. "Wow, that's definitely a story to tell your future kids." He said, as he made our way back into the building. "I know, right!" I agreed.

We were currently in front of our room doors. "Most likely, I'll be ready before you, so after you finish, just come and get me, alright?" "Yeah" I responded. "Good. See you, then." He said, before going into his room. I then did the same.

I got the Shirt and shoes out, and set them on my bed. I then went to my suitcase, to find my skirt. It was kind of a mini skirt. All I know was that it made my ass look great, and it matched well. I just felt like something was missing- AHA! I spotted my burgundy knee-high socks. Perfect. I went into the bathroom, and ran some bath water. I know I took a shower earlier, but I really want to take a bubble bath.

I went to Mick's room, after I grabbed the room key that he gave me, because I know for a fact that he has bubble bath soap. I unlocked his door, and stuck my head in. "Mick!" I yelled. "MICKEY MOUSE!" I yelled, louder.

"Brooklynn?!" I heard him yell from the bathroom. "YEAH, IT'S ME! CAN I BORROW YOUR BUBBLE BATH SOAP?!" I asked, loud enough so he could hear. "ONE SEC!" He yelled back. I then seen him jog in with a robe on, bubbles on his face. He had some in his hair, making it look like he had a Mohawk. I laughed.

"Aww, Mickey Mouse you look so cuteee." I told him, coming in all the way, pinching his cheeks. "yeah, yeah, here's the soap." He told me, handing it out. "thanks." I took it, before heading out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About 30 minutes later, I was out, with a robe on, blow drying my hair. It was currently 6:30, so I had about an hour and a half to get ready, and be there. I heard a knock on my room door. I turned my blow dryer off, before heading to the door.

"Johnny!!" I yelled, as I gave him a hug. "Brooklynn!!" He said in a high pitch tone, mocking me. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "I don't even sound like that." He then rolled his eyes "yeah, yeah. I came to make sure you were still coming."

"Well duh, but I don't know if I can, since you're interrupting the time I have to get ready!" I told him, crossing my arms. "Well woman, what are you doing still standing here?! Get ready!!" He yelled. "Sir yes sir!" I yelled back. This caused us to start laughing.

"I'll see you later, Brooklynn." He told me, turning around. "Bye bye." I said, walking behind him, closing the door. Okay, Brooklynn, you have an hour and 15 to get ready. I told myself, before starting to get ready, Again.