The Bear and the Maiden Fair

After the kiss, Jorah was sure to stay close to Artos and Daenerys. He was jealous and angry at Artos.
''Yunkai. The Yellow City.'' Jorah said as the four of them walked to the edge of a cliff.
''The Yunkish train bed slaves, not soldiers. We can defeat them.'' Barristan told Dany.
''On the field, with ease. But they won't meet us on the field. They have provisions, patience, and strong walls. If they're wise, they'll hide behind those walls and chip away at us, man by man.'' Jorah told her as they looked over the city.
''I don't want half my army killed before I've crossed the Narrow Sea.'' Dany said. Artos let his eyes fall down to her. He was always fascinated by the intricate braids in her silk hair. He was also fascinated by the way her nose and lips curved.
''We don't need Yunkai, Khaleesi. Taking the city will not bring you any closer to Westeros or the Iron Throne.'' Jorah said looking over to Artos and Barristan. He was hoping they would agree.
''How many slaves are there in Yunkai?'' Dany asked Jorah looping her fingers through Artos's. She found herself seeking him for comfort a lot more than before. It was almost as if she felt unsafe or uneasy when she couldn't touch him.
''200,000 if not more.'' Jorah shrugged.
''Then we have 200,000 reasons to take the city.'' Dany told him. Artos smiled to himself and squeezed her hand a little. He believed she would make a good queen, but it worried him too. He didn't think Robb would give up the North after all the fighting was done, and the North couldn't fight dragons and win. Dany turned away from the city running her hand from Artos's to his toned stomach before speaking to Grey Worm.

Loud clangs of steel sounded through the otherwise quiet area followed by low drums. Slave men carried a wicker house with a man inside. He looked around nervously at the Unsullied as he was carried through them. They stood on both sides of the path tall and strong not more than a few feet between them. Artos was leaning back running his fingers through Beast's hair next to Dany as the man stood from his seat and stepped out of his little house. He thought it disrespectful but she insisted he sit with her.
''Now comes the noble Razdal mo Eraz of that ancient and honorable house, master of men and speaker to savages, to offer terms of peace.'' Missandei told them as he walked up to them. The dragons on Daenerys's other side screeched in tune with a warning and rumbling growl from Beast causing him to jump and stop his movements.
''Noble lord, you are in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons.'' Missandei told him.
''You may approach. Sit.'' Dany told him gesturing to the left to her at Artos's feet. He looked hesitant to be sitting so close to such an intimidating man and even more so dire wolf. They have never been seen in this country and they have heard stories of the kind of savages they could be. A girl walked over and placed a chair down for him.
''Will the noble lord take refreshment?'' Missandei asked him holding a jug and cup for the wine. He nodded not taking his eyes off Dany.
''Ancient and glorious is Yunkai. Our empire was old before dragons stirred in old Valyria. Many an army has broken against our walls. You shall find no easy conquest here, Khaleesi.'' He said as Dany reached inside a container sitting in-between her and Artos pulling out a slap of raw meat. She tossed it in the air and the three dragons began fighting over it. The man jolted in his seat out of fear.
''Good. My Unsullied need practice. I was told to blood them early.'' Dany told him. Artos almost growled to himself at the authority in her voice. That plus the way the white silk hung from her curves made his blood run hot. Ever since their kiss it seemed like everything she did made him want to kiss her all over, he wanted to please her in every way she desired. She broke that last piece of him that was set on not loving her.
''If blood is your desire, blood shall flow. But why? 'Tis true you have committed savageries in Astapor. But the Yunkai are a forgiving and generous people.'' He told her clapping his hands twice. Four men started to walk forward with two chests.
''The wise masters of Yunkai have sent a gift for the silver queen.'' He said as the chests are placed at her feet. Inside were bricks of gold, almost too many for the chests to hold.
''There is far more than this awaiting you on the deck of your ship.'' He told her after She, Artos, Jorah, and Barristan all shared a loot at the amount of gold offered.
''My ship?'' Dany asked him.
''Yes, Khaleesi. As I said we are a generous people. You shall have as many ships as you require.'' Artos perked up at his words. If she was going to Westeros then he could get to his family.
''And what do you ask in return?'' She asked him glancing at Artos through the corner of her eye.
''All we ask is that you make use of these ships. Sail them back to Westeros where you belong and leave us to conduct our affairs in peace.'' He told her. Artos huffed and leaned back again. He saw the way her eyes looked between the bowing men. She would never leave if there were still slaves. It was one of the many reasons her loves her, but he wanted to go home.
''I have a gift for you as well... Your life.'' Dany said finally looking back at him.
''My life?'' He asked her. He didn't understand where she was going.
''And the lives of your wise masters. But I also want something in return. You will release every slave in Yunkai. Every man, woman, and child shall be given as much food, clothing, and property as they can carry as payment for their years of servitude. Reject this gift, and I shall show you no mercy.'' Daenerys said looking at him with mock sympathy. Artos took in the side of her face. He was in awe of her.
"You are mad. We are not Astapor or Qarth. We are Yunkai and we have powerful friends. Friends who would take great pleasure in destroying you.'' He paused when Artos leaped up to his feet. His breath was heavy and his hand wrapped tightly around the hilt of his sword. Dany reached up and placed her hand on the back of his thigh to calm him. Artos wasn't a fan of how he threatened her and it made her want him all the more.
''Those who survive, we shall enslave once more. Perhaps we'll make a slave of you as well. We will have to kill your dog though.'' He said standing up. Drogon screeched at him in warning and Beast leaped from his spot. The man could feel the dire wolf's hot breath on his chest and the growl coming from him seemed to make the earth under his feet shake.
''You swore me safe conduct.'' He said looking between the dragons and the wolf.
''I did, but my dragons nor his dire wolf made that promise. And you threatened their mother and his master.'' Dany told him at first with a smile then lest her face fall.
''Take the gold.'' He ordered his slaves. Drogo landed on the table next to one chest as the men tried to take it and Beast snapped at the other.
''My gold. You gave it to me, remember? And I shall put it to good use. You'd be wise to do the same with my gift to you. Now get out.'' Daenerys told him pouting mockingly at him. He stormed away mumbling something none of them could understand.
''The Yunkish are proud people. They will not bend.'' Barristan told her.
''And what happens to things that don't bend?'' Artos asked them not taking his eye off the man.
''He said he had powerful friends. Who was he talking about?'' Dany asked Jorah looking past Artos legs who still stood tall beside her seated form.
''I don't know.'' He answered after a moment of thought.
''Find out.'' She said running her hand down Artos's calf. She could feel how tense he was. Drogon landed next to her and she rubbed his head looking up at the man she loved.

[Thank you so much for reading! We are getting into the middle of the show now which had some of my favorite parts.]