Eastwatch

Artos had taken his spot next to Daenerys on top of a hill as the remaining Lannister soldiers were lined up in front of them. Their eyes were all downcast as Drogon and Beast growled and screeched at them.
"I know what Cersei has told you. That I've come to destroy your cities, burn down your homes, murder you and orphan your children. That's Cersei Lannister, not me. I'm not here to murder, and all I want to destroy is the wheel that has rolled over rich and poor to the benefit of no one but the Cersei Lannisters of the world. I offer you a choice- bend the knee and join me. Together, we will leave the world a better place than we found it. Or refuse... and die." Dany told them strongly. A few men kneeled without hesitation and the rest followed after Drogon roared at them. All but a hand full of men remained standing and Daenerys turned and cocked a brow at her husband.
"Step forward, my lord." She ordered. The oldest of the men walked through the others and looked up at her.
"You will not kneel?" She asked him.
"I already have a queen." He told her holding his head high.
"My sister. She wasn't your queen until recently, though, was she? When she murdered your rightful queen and destroyed House Tyrell for all time. So it would appear your allegiances are somewhat flexible." Tyrion reminded him.
"There are no easy choices in war. Say what you will about your sister, she was born in Westeros. She's lived here all her life. You, on the other hand, murdered your own father and chose to support a foreign invader. One with no ties to this land... with an army of savages at her back. And you, your father fought to overthrow hers. What would he say if he could see you now." Artos narrowed his eyes at the man and made a move forward but Dany placed a delicate hand out to stop him.
"You will not trade your honor or your life. I respect that." She told him.
"Perhaps he could take the Black, Your Grace. Whatever else he is, he is a true soldier. He'd be invaluable at the Wall." Tyrion told her.
"You cannot send me to the Wall. You are not my queen." He told them. Daenerys nodded over to a few Dothraki men who started to approach him.
"You will have to kill me, too." A younger man stepped up when they started to drag him away.
"Step back and shut your mouth." The older man protested.
"Who are you?" Dany asked him.
"A stupid boy. I am Dickon Tarly, son of Randyll Tarly." He told her.
"You are the future of your house. This war has already wiped one great house from the world. Don't let it happen again. Bend the knee." Tyrion told him. Dickon looked over at the man who nodded in return.
"I will not." He said once he faced them again. Tyrion sighed and turned to Dany and Artos.
"Your Grace, nothing scrubs bold notions from a man's head like a few weeks in a dark cell. Artos you tell her, help me here." Tyrion pleaded.
"I meant what I said. I'm not here to put men in chains. If that becomes an option many will take it. I gave them a choice. They made it." She told him.
"Your Grace if you start beheading entire families-" Tyrion started but Daenerys cut him off.
"I'm not beheading anyone." She told him and Tyrion looked over at Drogon.
"If you start burning people who make you mad they will see you as nothing more than your father." Artos told her as relief washed over Tyrion.
"I am not my father." She told him offended by his comparison.
"Not to them. The last Targaryen they knew burned babies. You came in and started with fire. For all they know you will be no different. Send the rest to the Wall to help with the Night King. Behead their captains, it's how it's been done for a long time. You respected traditions once, and I need you to do it again. Before we lose a war we had barely started." Artos told her lowly so only the three of them could hear it. Daenerys looked at the people still standing and over to the two who offered to die.
"Okay." She said lowly nodding her head and gesturing to the crowd for him to take over. Artos unsheathed his sword and took a step forward.
"I don't care if she is your queen or not. You will be going to the Wall, good luck getting away from those men." Artos told them before walking towards the two Tarlys.
"Lord Randyll Tarly, Dickon Tarly, I, Daenerys of House Targaryen, First of My Name, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons, sentence you to die." She told them before nodding to Artos. The Stark turned to the men.
"Any last words?" He asked them only to receive a shake of the head
"May your Gods welcome you." Artos said before swinging first at Randyll to save him from seeing his son die than at Dickon. Now headless the two fell to the ground Randyll still holding his son's arm tightly. The rest of the men were strapped in irons and shoved into one of the carts that weren't destroyed during the battle.