Winterfell

At moments like this Artos was happy his horse was well behaved. Alastor was currently standing up resting his chin on his father's shoulder. He was making funny faces at the giggling Ned that sat snugged up against Artos's chest. Dany smiled over at her boys as Artos reached up to catch the crown Alastor accidentally knocked off his head in a playful fit of excitement. Ned wanted to match his brother's energy, but he was a dragon much like his mother. He preferred the warmth he found nestled inside his father's heavy cloak to the cool breeze of the North winter. Artos shot Dany a wink when he glanced over and caught her eye. She could tell he was happy to be back in his childhood home. The people they passed seemed happy to see Artos return to Winterfell though their faces became skeptical once they noticed his small wife and queen beside him.
"I warned you. Northerners don't much trust outsiders. Your foothold here is through Artos." Jon told Daenerys. Dragon screeches sounded and shouts followed as the winged creatures sank beneath the clouds. Dany smirked a little at them and Artos chuckled at her almost proud expression. Coming through the gate and spotting Bran sent Jon and Artos into a gallop as Artos reached behind him with one hand to steady Alastor. Jon was the first one down and Alastor wrapped his arms around his father's neck so he could dismount as well. Jon kissed Bran on the head stepping to the side so Artos could as well.
"Look at you. You're a man." Jon grinned looking him over. Artos let Alastor down and watched as he ran to Sansa throwing himself into his aunt's arms.
"Almost." Bran answered watching his brother try and contain his kids.
"Who is this?" Sansa asked as she steadied Alastor on her hip. Ned grinned at her as she ran her finger over his cheek.
"This is Ned." Artos told her a little hesitantly. Sansa paused for a moment before smiling again and setting Alastor down who ran towards Dany wanting to show her around.
"May I?" Sansa asked him holding out her arms. Artos nodded and passed over the toddler who pouted slightly to leave the furnace-like heat that admitted from Artos.
"Where's Arya and Rickon?" Jon asked taking in the sweet moment.
"Lurking somewhere." Sansa answered watching as Artos held out his hand in Dany's direction.
"Sansa, I would like you to meet Daenerys. Dany, this beauty is my sister Sansa." Artos introduced them while he wrapped his arm around his wife's waist. Sansa bowed her head slightly and Dany smiled in thanks. Sansa didn't know what to think of her just yet. The last woman her brother loved and had a child with was Cersei. She could only hope this one was nothing like her.
"The North is as beautiful as your brother claimed, as are you." Dany told her smiling widely.
"We don't have time for all this. The Night King has your dragon. He's one of them now. The Wall had fallen the dead march south." Bran informed them.

Everyone moved to the great hall and Artos and Dany took their seat in the place his parents used to sit. Artos gently bounced his knee to keep Ned from waking up while Alastor sat on his knees in his chair beside Dany eating some bread.
"As soon as we heard about the Wall, I called all our banners to retreat to Winterfell. Lord Umber..." She trailed off as a small boy scooted forward and leaned out from between a few large men.
"When can we expect your people to arrive?" Artos asked him looking around the room.
"We need more horses and wagons, if it pleases my king. And my queen. Sorry" He corrected himself.
"You'll have as many as we can spare. Hurry home and bring your people here." Artos told him with a calming smile. The boy bowed before making his exit.
"We need to send ravens to the Night's Watch as well. There's no sense in manning the castles anymore. We make our stand here." Jon suggested. Artos nodded over to the maester to see it done.
"At once, Your Grace." He said with a bow.
"I want everyone to see to their people are comfortable and fed. Soon the Lannister army will ride North to join us." Artos announced followed by protests.
"I know, I know, our people haven't been friends in the past. But we must fight together now... or die." Tyrion said stepping in.
"May I ask, how are we meant to feed the greatest army the world has ever seen? While I ensured our stores would last through winter, I didn't account for Dothraki, Unsullied, and two full-grown dragons. What do dragons eat, anyway?" Sansa asked turning to her brother.
"Whatever they want." Dany told her matching her tone. Artos sighed and rubbed his forehead. He understood why Sansa was being guarded, but every part of him wanted them to get along.