Epilogue

It's been years since Artos had taken the Iron Throne. The people were healthy as clean water ran through Fleabottom and Artos made regular trips through it with his family to visit the people. Alastor was fifteen now and on his was to the North to be Sansa's heir as she chose to not have children. He stood as tall as his father and just a strong. He would be a good king when his times comes. He got his mother's cunning ability and his father's heart and good nature. Ned was gearing up to be the next kings of the Six Kingdoms. He may have only been eleven but he was smart. Neve one to talk much so he was always listening to everything going on around him. Next they had Aegon Stark in memory of Jon's true parentage. A beautiful boy with dark hair and violet eye and a wild eight year old who reminded Artos a lot of Arya. Aemon was next same dark hair and violet eyes as the rest of them. He much like his brother Ned was a quiet well behaved child. He spent most of his time with Tyrion and Bran learning the history. He was bright for a five year old. Then was three year old Ben who as usual had the same coloring at the others. He was the first child they had that seemed to cling to Dany. He was a sweetheart and a charmer, everyone loved him and he loved it. He sat proudly on his mother's horse in front of her blowing kisses at the ladies he fancied. And last was the small one year old Ella. The silver haired baby's girl with doe eyes as grey as a storm cloud. She was a savage little girl with so much joy in her heart. She growled and rolled around with Beast and squealed with pure excitement every time Dany would fly through the air with her on the back of Drogon. It seems Dany had got her wish with her wild little girl. Brienne and Jamie had gotten married too but decided children weren't for them. They had enough on their plate trying to teach all the princes what they knew. Arya returned a few time telling Artos and the kids stories of pirates and thieves, off beautiful lands and sea monsters. They truly had broken the wheel and in all the year they had reined together not a single war had threatened to rise. Fire and Ice were brought together and they ended the pain and fear.

[Only 2 chapters left and they are only bonus chapter

[Only 2 chapters left and they are only bonus chapter. Thank you so much for coming along for the ride! It really means a lot to me now supportive you have all been.]