Happy Birthday? Pt 2

One week later...
Destiny's POV
It was my birthday today. At least it was a Friday. I was going to tell everybody at work but I was pondering over that decision as I was walking to work. What did they do on workers birthdays?
Ian's POV
Me and Anthony are going to throw a party for Destiny today. We've invited PewDiePie and CutiePieMarzia, Tobuscus, all her co workers, Shane Dawson, Joey Graffeta and of course, Smosh Games.
I managed to talk to her before she left. "Take a change of clothes with you to work." I suggested. "Good Idea!" She said, probably catching onto some of my idea.
"Bye Ian!" She hugged me tightly. Anthony came out just as she stopped hugging me. "Bye Anthony!" She pulled me into a group hug. "You guys are the best!" She ran off out the door. She closed the door with the biggest smile on her face.

"She's adorable." I said to myself. Or so I thought. "You should ask her out!" "Dude, no!"
They heard a knock at the door. "You're answering that!" Anthony called out. "Fine, but I'll get you back." It was the Games Crew! "We're here to help!" Mari said enthusiastically. "Awesome!" "Anthony, it's the Games crew and they're here to help set up!" "Coming!"

Sorry this part was so short, writers block!