I know you!

Destiny POV
The almost homely feeling of the Smosh house made me forget my problems. I'd watched them for SOOO
long and upon chance, I'd fallen into the maybe? Capable hands of Ian and Anthony.

I felt groggy and everything in my body ached. Ian was sitting at the breakfast table, eating Pop Tarts. I sat up and Anthony looked at me and said, "You act like you know this place." "Yeah, I watch Smosh, so yeah."

I replied, and Anthony smiled. I got up and wrapped my cardigan around myself. "Since you know so much about us, why don't you tell us about you? Ian asked, in between mouthfuls of Pop Tarts. I explained everything to them, and they had that look of sympathy in their eyes.

I started to eat my Pop Tart and I didn't feel so sore or so groggy. "Well, we're not going to let any old 'family' take you." Ian said, and I could tell that he felt REALLY sorry for me. "Thanks guys!" I said into a bonding group hug.

"Want me to show you your room?" Anthony asked and I agreed. It had a light green feature wall, and the rest was white. It was a single bed, but it was really comfy.

I put my two open suitcases down and started to unpack them into the dresser. "Hey Destiny, Anthony called out, we have to go and film a video! We might be back at 9 tonight." "Is that alright?" "Yeah fine!" I called out and I heard the door shut.

END OF CHAPTER 2!