The Airport

"Why are they there?"

"I have the flu."

Are you serious? I thought. They didn't even tell me?
I drove to Joven's apartment, but on the way got some tissues.

3 months later...
I was walking down the aisle, with heaps of people around me and the smell of flowers shoving itself up my nostrils. I always wanted a garden wedding. And now it's happening.
Sohinki was walking me down the aisle, and he seemed thoughtful. The sun was beating down on me, but that didn't matter.

I stepped up to the platform and looked at Joven. We said our vows, and it was so magical. "You may now kiss the bride." The priest said and our lips touched.

Everyone clapped, and we detached and we walked over to sign the certificate to sign it. "I can't believe I can't just sign it Jovenshire instead of Joshua." He said, After we headed straight to the reception.

Everyone had Lunch and then we had people do speeches, then everyone went home. (Sorry it so short, couldn't think about anything else to say. Lol.)

I went home and packed up my things from my room. I was about to hop in my car, when Ian called out. "Thanks for everything!" I went up and hugged him. "I should be thanking you."

***6 hours later***
We were on the plane to Australia. We were going to Sydney, Canberra and my hometown, Melbourne. We were getting ready to sleep. "Joven, I've never slept on a plane before." "I'm kinda scared." "Why?" "What if starts crashing and" "well, we'll die together."
" you're hyping yourself up."

I woke up in the middle of a really bad turbulence. "Joven!" He woke up. "It's just a turbulent." "But it's been a really long time." He sat up. He looked tired. The turbulent stopped. The speaker beeped.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we about to land at the Melbourne Airport, please fasten your seatbelts." It landed and we looked at the actual size of this place. "You could get lost here." Joven said.

"Come on, we gotta go get our luggage!" "I can't run that fast!" "It's like home!" I skipped like a child through the airport, and Joven couldn't keep up. He finally caught up to me at the luggage terminal. "Here's yours." I passed his massive heavy suitcase over to him.

That's all 4 now!