Real love

The new sheets felt nice on Destiny's skin. Joven was sleeping on his other side this morning. She got up. It was freezing, and by the feel of it, my pug winter pj's weren't doing anything.

"It's freezing." I whispered, and put my dressing gown on. "Uuggghh." It was Joven. "Morning." I said, and he groaned again. "Kill me." He fell back asleep. It was a nothing day today. No Game Bangs to film, no Smosh videos to star in. Nothing.

It was 10am and he still wasn't awake. I wanted company by now. I went into the bedroom. Our lips collided.

Joven's POV
I woke up. Something was on my lips. It was Destiny. She took a breath.
"Hey beautiful." I said, and she looked at me. "Best wake up technique ever." She said and I pulled her closer. We continued to kiss for however long it was, and then I got up.

She went into the kitchen and I could smell the best smell that existed. Pancakes. I sat down on the couch. "Sweetie, how many do you want?" She said, as she flipped the 5th pancake over. "Just 3." She handed me my pancakes, and I ate like a pack of hungry wolves.

We finished and she got up. "Wait." I said and looked her in the eyes. She got the hint and moved closer. We kissed for what seemed a eternity.

END OF BOOK!!!!
You're probably thinking, why?! I get writers block every chapter, and it's so annoying! And I want to move on from this story. I might make a sequel if I feel like it