FNAF 3 Game Bang P2

Destiny POV
"To the Game Bang room!" I screamed and they all ran. The camera guy turned on the camera and we got in our positions and screamed GAME BANG!
"Hey guys, today we're playing FNAF 3!" I said and took the keyboard.

"Pray for me!" I said and loaded the game. The main screen came up and I jumped back. "What.is.that." I said and relaxed a little bit. "That's creepy." I said as I loaded the first night.

"Woah, it's like dark and stuff, and it looks old." I said, and everyone stared at the screen. I turned around and nearly died at the Freddy suit on a stand. "So there's an empty Freddy carcass just sitting there?" I said, ultra confused. "I guess." Anthony said, shrugging his shoulders.

I played on, and the first damn thing when I enter the cameras was a bunny suit in the hallway. "Bonnie?" I said, getting excited. "Look guys, it's Bonnie!" I said, ultra excited.

"That's Bonnie?" Lasercorn said as a I played audio in the room next to him.
"Where's Balloon Boy?" I said, if it was him. "It's the audio I'm pretty sure." Joven said. "Oh." I got out of the cameras and what do I see but this rotting golden animatronic staring not his beady eyes at me.

I realised. I clicked the audio in the wrong room. I was supposed to have played it on the room on the the other side.

I put my camera up and played audio next to me and I watched him go there. I played audio in the room next to him.
He got further and further away.

BEEP BEEP! I take my camera down and this burnt Foxy attacks me. I turn around to check the main board, but Chica got me. I rebooted everything.

"Why am I not dead?" I thought out loud. "They might be hallucinations."
Mari said, and I turned to the hallway and Springtrap was coming for me.

"Crap crap crap!" I said, expecting him to jump on me, but he didn't. The game crashed and it went back to the home screen. "Next up is Lasercorn!" I said and he groaned.

"Do I have to?" He said, emphasising the to. "Yes, unfortunately." I said, skipping to my seat next to Joven.
"So we've learnt not to get distracted, thanks for that Destiny." "You're welcome." I said deadpan.

"Well, you offered to go first!" "Well, I thought I knew the game well enough to play accurately." "Did you watch a few Let's Plays?" "Yes, and they helped a lot thank you very much!"

Lasercorn laughed. "They don't even show the controls." He said and I honestly wanted to punch his face in. But he could do double damage. "Hey ladies!" Ian said. "Stop the girl fight so he can play for heavens sakes!" "I have been playing, it's just you haven't been watching."

"Oh. Sorry." "Better be." "Anyway!" Joven said and Lasercorn out his eyes back to the screen.