I want you back

"What do you want?!" I heard Anthony scream. "I want my daughter back!" "She's married, and she's not your daughter!" "She's not yours either!" "Then you have no right to her!" "Neither do you!" "Well, neither me or any one here except you claims to be her father!"

I wanted to go and say something to him but the guys wouldn't let me. "Please, you have to let me go." I pleaded but they didn't let me go.
"Please." I stopped fighting their grip.
"As long as we can come with you." Joven said and I nodded. They lifted me up and I slammed open the door.

"Boys!" I yelled as they were about to massacre my 'father'. They all let go of each other and my father came inside the building.

"Get behind that doorframe or you'll never see the light ever again Steve." I said angrily and clenched my fists. "Don't you dare" I cut him off. "You will never ever be my father, I don't care what anyone says, you make me sick." I said, venom dripping from my tone of voice.

"But I don't care what you think of me, your mother and your brother and your sister are gone, so I'm all alone and I'm getting sick of not having a maid." "Leave my sister out of this! Where is she?!" I scream and he throws a beaten up figure of a 7 year old at me.

"Hope!" I run to her side and picked her up. She was crying and I hugged her. All the guys surrounded me but Steve still pushed through them and took her off me. "She's going to be an orphan like her sister soon, isn't she?" He said in a baby voice.

"Never." I said, the screams were gone. All that was left was rage and sadness.
"But you can't stop me!" He laughed and I wanted to cry. He stepped inside the building once again, and I pushed him out.

"What did I tell you?" My voice was almost completely saturated from the pure venom. "Lasercorn, get him in one place. Anthony, be Lasercorn's backup." Lasercorn pounced and Anthony followed close behind.

Ian, call 911, and Joven, get Hope from Steve." I looked up at Steve and smiled.

Hope POV
It was Destiny. I was so happy I wanted to run into her arms and not let go. But I couldn't move. Stupid Steve made me weak. I watched Destiny with Lasercorn and Wes and Flitz and Mari and Sohinki, Ian, Anthony and Joven. But was Joven about to be a significant part of my life? He was my favourite, but it didn't make sense for him to be that big in my life.

And why was Joven so important? He has tattoos everywhere and he was really muscular, so I'm kind of scared.
He looks more friendly on camera. But he was special to Destiny for some reason, so I was ready to accept him as whatever we would be. I just hope my accusations are right.

I heard her say everything, and after she said 'Lasercorn get him in one place', I knew I was safe.

Destiny POV
Joven sprinted to get her, and I knew they she was ours, not just mine. I heard him and Ian snatch her and attempt to give him a right hander, but to no avail. I got up and grabbed her and I could hear the police running inside.

They haul Steve in the back of their car and call the ambulance for Hope. They checked her through and she was fine.
The rest of the crew came over, completely unaware of what happened.

"Wha happened?!" Mari came running to me and Joven at the ambulance. "Umm, my father came back again and left me the best gift in the world." I said, cooing over my sister. "Your little sister?" "How could you tell?" I asked, and she smiled.

"She looks like both of you." She said. Me and Joven looked at each other and smiled. "Mrs." The paramedic said and we both snapped out of whatever land we were in. "She's fine, she just needs a family she can call her own." He smiled and handed her to me. "Thank you so much for this."

The tears formed in my eyes and hers. I picked her up and put her on my back.
"What's happening Destiny?" She asked me and I just said, 'You, little missy, are all mine!" I laughed and did a little twirl.

Joven POV
She's a natural with kids. She would've been a great mother. She walked up the steps and nearly left me behind. "Hey wait up!" I said and ran up the steps.
"Some fine footwork there Jovenshire." She said in a fancy voice and Hope laughed.

Me and Destiny smiled. Hope's laugh was on the verge of being overly contagious. "Now Hope, I'm going to go to the courthouse to see if we can become your parents, and you come with me or stay with Joven and play some video games, I'm sure he wouldn't mind." "Joven!" She said quickly and I smiled.