The latest problem.

She went down to the chemist. "Do have anything to help bruises?" He handed her a bottle of brown pasty stuff. "Twice a day for a week, by the looks for yours." "Thank you." She went into the public toilets and put some on there. How she wished she wasn't wearing a half shirt right now.

It felt weird against her skin. "I hope this works." She headed home, and there was a note on the table. Could you cook the crew and us dinner, or a like a snack or something? She started cooking pizza scrolls and sausage rolls when the doorbell rang.

It was the games crew. "Do you need" Lasercorn stopped. "Oh, I guess not. "Well, there's still food to eat."It started raining so everyone ran inside anyway. Everyone was glad to see me, and I don't know why. It had only been 2 hours since they last saw me. "Guys, what's going on?" "We heard Ian and Anthony talk about you, like you did something wrong or something." Flitz said, looking at me like I was supposed to know what was going on. "What did they say?"

"Should we?" "Is it too dangerous?" And stuff like that. I swallowed a lump in my throat. "I I I don't know." "We never intended to make you upset." "We just thought you'd know what was going on." "No." I was holding back tears.

Flashback...
I looked at my 'dad'. He looked so angry. He'd lost a free maid. I could see the rage in his eyes grow as I was explaining the rules.

I felt hard, heavy stares directed at both me and my 'family' by the games crew. They were watching like a eagle to its prey. My 'little brother' looked at me with a death stare. I felt like I was being attacked at all angles. My 'mom' was trying to talk the agent into letting them take me. I stared at the agent with pleading eyes.

The agent let me go and the rage meter in this man's eyes reached full. He hit me and my 'mother' slapped me out of anger.
End of flashback...
I collapsed and started breathing heavily. Wes shook me. "What's going on?" "Panic attack." I stuttered. "How long has this gone on for?" "Since b b birth." I was shaking. "Call I Ian and a Anthony." Wes got out his phone and Joven came up to me. "It's alright." He hugged me. "Everyone is fine and Wes
is calling the guys."

"Breathe in, breathe out." "You'll be fine." I stopped shaking but started crying. "Joven, get me my pills." "In my drawer." "In a purple container."
Ian and Anthony rushed in. "Destiny, it's alright, you're having a bad panic attack." "How often does this happen?" I couldn't get my lips to move or my voice box to even squeak. I was, well speechless.

Joven returned and handed me the pills. I got out two and attempted to get a glass of water. Mari got me one and I swallowed the pills. I continued for a little bit, but then: Relief. The sweetest thing I knew. Except Joven.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I slid down the wall and wanted to cry. Ian was talking to Joven, who was now holding my medicine container, and everyone else was either comforting each other, or sighing in relief. I remembered what happened and let out a sob.

I had a panic attack in public. In front of my friends. Who thought I the strongest thing ever and could survive anything. I usually have them in my sleep, or when I think of what happened with my 'family'. I felt like I had just ran a marathon. My body ached, and my chest was tight.

"You alright now sweetie?" Joven said, as I got up. I took a huge breath, and said: Ventolin. Get me my Ventolin.
I took 4 puffs and after that, I was fine.

"I'm so sorry for that." "I usually don't have them in public." "Well, it's something more we know about you."
Anthony said, as he got the munchies out of the oven. "The guys said you were talking about me." "What was that about?" "Ps, that's not the reason I had it."

"Our parents found out a girl is living with us, and they asked to meet you." "But we weren't sure that you'd understand." I sat down on the couch, and sighed out of exhaustion. "I would love to meet all your parents." Even your guys parents." I said to the now scarred Games Crew.

"When is it?" "In a week." "That's fine, but why didn't you tell me earlier?" "We don't know." The night continued like normal, but that feeling of panic never left. It was around 12 by the time they left.