The return

Everyone was walking to the HQ today!
They had stayed at Mari's for the night and they could literally see the building from her balcony.

"Joven, they're coming." "Who?" "My parents." The panic set in my voice so much, it made me squeak. Everyone heard. "Make a barrier around her." Anthony said, but I stopped him. "It's time I faced the music, Anthony."
"But what if?" "Anthony, if I'm dying then fight back, but don't forget to call the ambulance."

"Well well well. Who do we have here?" My 'mother' said. "You can't take me anymore." "On page 23, chapter 2 of the Orphan's Act, it says that if said child can support themselves, they are adult and cannot be taken by ANY family." The adoption agency officer was there as well. "Well, she is correct." The agent said.

"You guys just lost." They started walking away, when my 'dad' full on slapped me and my 'mom' punched me in the stomach hard. I half shook it off, because let's face it, it's happened before to me.

They all ran to me. "You alright Destiny?" Anthony asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine, it's happened to me plenty of times before." They started walking again, because they had to be there in about 5 minutes. I walked off to the toilets. I knew I could cry there. I cried for about 20 minutes and then I headed back.

Mari was coming up the hallway. "There you are!" "Yeah, I just wanted to see how bad the injuries were." "How bad are they?" Just bruising and a bit of blood, but I cleaned it up."

I looked normal, and to be honest, I wasn't in pain. They finished the Game Bang, and we're headed to get lunch. They were doing a Lunchtime with Smosh Games. "Destiny isn't coming today!" Lasercorn exclaimed, and Joven shot the fake death stare.

"I have to go to the shops and buy clothes!" She lied, staring into the camera.