Which Wich

Destiny POV
It was Lunchtime and we were heading to Which Wich. I had volunteered to drive everyone since Joven didn't want to be in the car with Mari. "We forced Destiny to drive us in her Mazda because we're lazy." Lasercorn laughed as we headed out the exit of the underground car park.

"Where's Joven?" Wes asked, who clearly had not been updated on the situation by anyone. "Joven played a prank on the crew and Mari was hell bent on revenge for the person who jumped on her back in the Bonnie suit."

"Obviously it was Joven, and let's just say I was a major part as well." Mari looked at me in pure anger. "It was his idea." I said as we turned the corner.

"Your car runs a lot smoother than Joven's." Wes said, pointing out the plain obvious. My steering wheel didn't click and I wasn't blind.

A lot of difference. "Can we have some music up in here?" Mari suggested and I turned up the radio and I'm an Albatroz started playing at full volume.

"Really?" Everyone started dancing in the car and I tapped my hand on the steering wheel. "Cause I'm an Albatroz!" Everyone sang at the same time.

We ended up getting our sandwiches and heading back to the HQ. Joven was sitting down playing GTA V on his computer.

Everyone else was heading to the break room and I was getting Joven. "Jovey."
"Coming." His eyes were glued to the screen. It took him about ten minutes to take his eyes off the screen.

After five minutes I left and let him catch up. He did eventually but by the time he did we were all eating. "What happened?" He asked me and I looked at him. "Your sub thingy is over there." I said and he mouthed the words 'Thank you" in my direction.

He sat down next to me and started to eat when a question came up for me and him.

"@imclevver asks: How was Destinshire's honeymoon?" Sohinki asked in a bored voice. "Not too bad." I said and Joven nearly spat out his sandwich.

"What about meeting Hope again?" "That was her name right?" "Yeah that was good. Hope was a childhood friend of mine, but when I got sent here, we lost contact but we met up again by chance I guess, and she's a newlywed as well." "That would've been nice." Wes said and smiled.

"It was actually." "But Joven was just having a staring contest with her husband I'm pretty sure." Everyone laughed and Joven blushed.

He took a massive bite out of his sandwich and everyone stopped laughing. "That's gross." I said, moving away slightly.

Everyone finished and we decided that we would all go home. "Bye guys!" I yelled as we headed out the door. We headed home in our separate cars and as I was headed down the highway, I looked out the windows. There wasn't much to see but it very pretty either way.