Back at home

Destiny POV
I couldn't sleep that night. Joven was snoring next to me but that wasn't the reason. I got up and made myself a hot chocolate. I went onto the balcony and sighed. The lights were so beautiful this time of night.

I looked hard and I just saw the HQ. The sign was lit up and it was amazing from a distance. I wrapped my dressing gown around me tighter as the wind blew. I shut the door leading to inside because it got cold so easy in there.

I took a sip of my drink and sat down. The police sirens blared directly underneath the balcony. The wind blew my hair everywhere. It was a warm wind and I got up and put my arms out and let the wind take my hair and the bottom of my dressing gown in its direction.

Joven came out and hugged me from behind just like Jack from the Titanic. "Sup girl?" "I don't know." He turned me around and pecked my lips. "Ian still on your mind?" "Yeah."

"What happened over there?" "His mom died in a car crash and he showed me the death certificate and everything." "Oh. What magic did you use to cheer him up this time?" He put me down and I realised he was shirtless. I couldn't help but stare for a second. Or maybe a few.

"Hey babe, up here." He lifted my head to his eyes. "We watched Smosh videos, some with his mom in them, and some not." "He wouldn't be here without you."

He said as I went over to the table and drank some more of my hot chocolate. "So did what did you do when I was away?" I asked him and he sighed. "Well, I watched some more Batman and that helped with my mood thingy." He was tired when he said 'thingy'.

"Wanna go back to bed?" I asked and he nodded as he yawned. I finished off my drink and grabbed my cup and took his hand and walked inside, him very close behind. "I'm just going to the bathroom." I said as he walked into the bedroom. "Yep."

Joven POV
I woke up and she wasn't there beside me. Her iPad was still on YouTube, and when I looked at what she was watching, she was watching my channel. She was watching the blog where I explained all the jobs I had before coming to Smosh Games.

I smiled and got up off the bed. I was too old for this. I went into the kitchen and looked on the bench. No note. Panic started to set in.

Then I saw her, dark brown hair and dark purple dressing gown flowing in the wind and her arms out like Rose's. She's never been that beautiful than that moment. I went out and hugged her from behind and she jumped a bit. We talked for a bit and she must have known I was tired, because she asked if I wanted to come back inside.

This is why I love Destiny to pieces. She's my Zelda, I'm her Link. I'd save her from any Ganondorf.