Did I lose her?

Destiny POV
Why did I do that? He was in as much confusion as I was. I rang Ian to ask him if I could stay at the Smosh house for a while, and surprisingly, he said yes.

I was driving home and Coldplay came on. 'I used to rule the world, seas would rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own.'

'I used to roll the dice, feel the fear in my enemy's eyes, listen as the crowd would sing, Now the old king is dead, Long Live The King, one minute I held the key, next the walls were closed on me and I discovered that my castle stands, upon pillars of salt, pillars of sand.'

The tears started to swell in my eyes and it got so bad that I pulled over and burst out crying. What was happening to me?

Joven POV
I got a text from Destiny.

'I'm sorry I stormed out on you like that, I was confused and couldn't stand to see a guy that has been through so much to now have to go through this.
I'm staying at the Smosh house for a while, I just need time to clear my head.'

'No, I understand it's a scary thing, and I'm ok if you stay there for a while, I would be doing the same thing as well.' I joked but it hurt to think that I did this to her.

She wasn't my first girlfriend either, and I know how Anthony felt when Kalel broke up with him. The same thing happened to me with another girl called Erin.

She was the the typical blonde hair blue eyes and her personality was to die for at the start.

Flashback
"Joshie! We gotta go, hurry!" We rushed to the car to go to the movies. We were watching The Avengers premiere and both of us were super excited. She ran into the theatre faster than I ever could, and pretty much stayed in the same place the whole time, until we ran out of popcorn.

"I'll get some more." She said and I wondered why because the movie was about to end. She didn't come back, and when I walked out, she was making out in the lobby with some random guy.

My heart shattered and I must have stared for a while because she stopped. "I didn't want to have to break it to you this way, but we've been dating for a year." She smirked and wrapped her arms around her 'boyfriend'.

"Fine. You two have a fun night." I said and slammed her bag into her chest and continued on walking. I kept my head down the whole time. I couldn't even look at her.
End of flashback

One week later/ Destiny POV
It was terribly lonely in the Smosh house. Joven and me had texted each other all week and he'd asked me if he could come over and I felt ready. Too ready. All I did was go to Starbucks for work, and go home and cook dinner and watch the now expiring Netflix and go to sleep.