Nice to meet you, My worst nightmare.

(Hey guys, this is what Destiny looks like! I can't remember what the other one looked like lol.)

Destiny POV
After a while I went back inside and watched some movies and did some online grocery shopping. It got delivered and I unpacked it and started to get dinner ready.

He turned over and started sleeptalking. "Destiny, what is happening? It's burning the inside of my mouth. Screw you Lasercorn." He moved a bit more and stopped. I smiled. He woke up suddenly 10 minutes later.

"How long was I asleep for? And why are you smirking?" He said sleepily as
he got up. "A few hours and I watched a movie and something funny happened and I was thinking about that."

"Oh ok cool. I'm gonna go brush my teeth." He said and I nodded. He came back and started up the Xbox. "Dinner will be ready in a few minutes sweetie." I said.

"Oh. Ok." He shut it down and helped me plate up. "Thanks sweetie." I said and kissed his cheek and headed to the couch. We ate our dinner while playing Super Smash Bros.

"Yes, I win! Girl power!" I said and fist pumped the air. Joven just smiled and started another game without telling me. "Hey! No fair!" I said as I grabbed the controller and started to punch Joven's character Diddy Kong.

"Feel the wrath of Link!" I yelled as he was knocked off the platform. I started to sing Smosh's Legend of Zelda rap.
"Cause he's the L to the I to the N to the K, wears tights everyday, don't give a damn what you say!" Joven knocked me off the platform and I half screamed.

"You'll pay for this!" I yelled and stabbed him with my sword. "Haha! beat that sucker!" A sound of a knock on the door filled the room. "Coming!" Joven yelled. It was Ian and Anthony and Lasercorn. "We bought popcorn!" Ian yelled as he faceplanted the couch next to me. "Ow." He said as he got up.

"So, what was the lovebirds doing?" Lasercorn said and laughed. "Playing Super Smash." I said and he stopped joking. "That's it?" "Yeah, so what?" "It sounded worse." "What worse?" "It sounded like you were fighting or something." "Why the flip would we fight?"

"It happens." He said as he stole a piece of popcorn from the bowl. "Ok then." I said awkwardly and went back to playing, beating Joven's character to death while he wasn't here. "HEY! what are you doing? JOVEN YOUR WIFE IS WINNING!" Lasercorn yelled and Joven ran out.

"Nooooooo!" He yelled as his character died. "You evil monster! How could you do this to me?!" "Cause you were gone?" I said as I hugged him. "But that shouldn't count." He said. I groaned. "Fineeeee." I said and kissed him.

The doorbell rang again. "I'll get it!" I said and stood face to face with my adopted dad. I gulped and he took a swing at me but I ducked.

Lasercorn and Anthony came running full on at him while Ian and Joven ran away with me.