The Date

Everyone had finished filming, and it was time to go home. I raced home, and honestly I've never run this fast. "What's" Ian started, but I was gone. I had a shower, put on a pretty dress, pink with black lace, packed some spare clothes, put make up on, re brushed my teeth, did my hair, and nearly ran out the door.

I got my fake diamantéd wedges and put them and ran out the door. Before I practically ran, I wrote a note to Ian and Anthony.
Hi guys, if you're reading this, I'm gone, but I'll be fine.
Love Destiny xo

I ran out the door and practically ran to Joven's house. "Joven!" He was waiting outside, looking like a nervous wreck.
We hugged like we were friends that hasn't seen each other for so long. He carried me up the stairs to his apartment bridal style, and I rested my head on his chest. It was magical.

We spent the rest of the night watching Netflix. It was midnight, we were both really tired, and regardless of what ever we were watching, I fell asleep on Joven's chest, with a blanket around us, and his arm around me.

But even though I couldn't keep my eyes open, I asked him: so bf and gf? How could I refuse that?" He said wearily, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

It was the next day, and I woke up to Joven's arms around me. "Morning babe." My stomach rumbled and it was obviously loud enough for him to hear, because he had a stack of pancakes on the counter, just for me. "Thanks babe," I said, as I walked up and grabbed them.

We had to do a Game Bang in about 3 hours. I got changed and headed home.
"Thanks for everything." I said, running out the door.

The streets were lit by the now hot sun, and I wished I wasn't in ankle length jeans. I ran in the door and Ian and Anthony were doing yet another Lunchtime with Smosh. "Bye guys!" They called as the camera switched off.

They gave me that look. That look that a father would do when his daughter comes home late. "What?" They laughed. I realised. I was blushing. "So, who's the man?" Ian asked me, relaxing his glare.

"Don't tell anyone yet, but Joven asked me to his place and I ended up sleeping there." "So he's your boyfriend?" "No, I was tired alright!" I stormed out, angry, but holding back laughter. After about 20 minutes I came back out and decided that I needed to talk to someone.

They were watching Hunger Games on Netflix and I sat down on the opposite couch from them.

They said nothing and I knew that they weren't interested. The sun was setting and I got up to ask them what they wanted. "Cook us whatever." "They seemed sad. Like they were losing me or something.

"Guys, are you alright?" Ian walked out the door and Anthony followed. I followed them. "Guys, tell me!" I said as I followed them out the door.

"Destiny, what's going on?" Ian asked. "With me going away and all?" "Yeah." "I'm dating someone." "I'm not going to leave you like that!" "You can't assume like that!" "We're sorry."Anthony said, looking at a major loss. I pulled them into a group hug, holding them tighter then ever before.