Happier Days

The two decided they would go to the HQ tomorrow. Destiny couldn't. "Sorry guys, but unlike you, I have people who the urge to drink coffee to serve." "Give my love to Joven." She said she walked to her room. "They need an uninterrupted date night for once. Ian said, expecting Anthony to catch on. "What do you mean Ian?" "Destiny not having to worry about about anyone coming late and disturbing whatever they do over there, because everyone practically flocks there." "To where?" Anthony asked, clearly not thinking.

"Everyone flocks to Jovenshire's apartment, especially at night." Ian replied, clearly annoyed. "Yeah I guess so." Anthony said, finally fitting the puzzle pieces together. "But what are going to do about it?"

***Next Day***
Ian and Anthony drove, yes drove, to the Games HQ. "Yay! Mari called, you're back!" They were greeted with the least offensive way by the others, no one wanting what happened to repeat itself.

"Where's Destiny?" Joven asked disappointed. "Working, Ian said, but she gives you her love." Joven smiled, and started heading to the Game Bang room.

Back at Starbucks...
"Are you alright?" Melani asked Destiny. For today, she was looking 'thoughtful'. "Yeah I'm fine." "Oh! I nearly forgot!" Melani thought out loud. "What?!" "We finish at lunchtime today!" "Really?" "Yeah, the boss had to do something." "But lunchtime is ten minutes away." After that it got hectic, but I would be rushing to Starbucks if they were closing early as well.

***20 minutes later***
She was on her way to the HQ. It's not like she had anything better to do. She got changed into skinny jeans, green converses, and a grey kitty top.

She ran into the main hall, to see Joven fighting with Lasercorn, with the help of gloves. "Go Joven!" She yelled, and her Jake The Dog backpack moved with her.

The sweat was dripping off their faces, implenting that they had been fighting for a while. There was a thud, and Destiny stopped daydreaming. Joven and Lasercorn fell, and Joven had attempted to get up. But like last time, it failed.

"Joven, you alright?" She held out her hand. He got up, and picked her up and yelled "VICTORY!!!" She laughed. "You're adorable." She said into a kiss.
"Joven really won there!" Sohinki said into the microphone.

She got his shoulders and he half ran to the games room. She missed the top of the door frame by an inch, even when she ducked. "Victory!" He yelled again, and Lasercorn stared.

"Woah Joven, what happened to he food baby?" Flitz asked, expecting him to brag for hours. "It was a miscarriage!" He joked. "Yeah, what happened?" Ian asked. "I don't know." He looked up at the girl on his shoulders.

"By the way, no one go to Joven's house tonight." Ian hinted, and Destiny and Joven understood. Thank you! She mouthed. He just smiled. She did some ninja move off Joven's shoulders, and she nearly tripped on her own feet.

"I gotcha." Joven said as she fell. He put her back on her two feet and she readjusted her glasses. They were Ray-Bans, and they were her favourite.