Happy Birthday? Pt 3

Anthony walked out holding three bags of party supplies. "Whoa man!" Sohinki said, "she must be special!" "As a matter of fact, Ian said, she's worth every penny." Anyone want leftover scones?" Ian asked, sticking his head into the fridge. "Yum!"

They all exclaimed. He got out jam and cream as well. "Who made these?" Lasercorn asked, just to make sure.😉 "Destiny. "She also made the jam AND the cream." Wow! Ian, did you pick up a personal maid?" "No! What's wrong with you?" "I don't know!" "Let's get set up people!" Don't make this a mothers club!" Mari said, clearly wanting to start the party more than set up for it.

"How did you meet her?" Jovenshire asked as everyone set up. Ian explained everything with help from Anthony. "Wow. That's sad." Wes said, now going faster than ever before.

"But now she works at Starbucks, and she seems happy enough." Ian added, as a subject finisher.

They finished in 4 hours, partially because they had to get more 'snacks' because after the 'story' everyone started binge eating. They spent the next hour and a half setting up food and tables and other stuff.

People started turning up in the half hour. By the time it was 4:55, everyone had arrived. They agreed for Ian and Anthony to be there like every other day, but everyone else in the hallway.

She came in, and looked kinda happy.
"Happy Birthday!" They both exclaimed and handed her her presents. "Thanks Guys!" She exclaimed. "What do you guys want for dinner?" She asked. "Put your bag in your bag in your room first!" Anthony replied. "Of Course?! How could I forget?" She walked into the hallway. SURPRISE!!! Everyone yelled, and she looked surprised. "Did you guys do this?" She asked Ian and Anthony. They nodded. She started to cry. "Ohmigosh guys!" "You did this for me?!"

"We wanted you to know you're appreciated." Ian came up to her and hugged her. "Thank you so much!" "We should be thanking you." "Why?" "Who else would've saved Anthony from smoking us out?" "How did he find out?" "Who else would cook us breakfast and dinner every day?"

"She cooks you breakfast?" "Shut up Joven!" Anthony called out. "I'm speechless." She said. "No one has ever done this for me before." "Well, sweetie, Marzia called out, let's change that!" She took her to the Kinect to play
Just Dance 4.

"Let the party begin!" Ian called out and a hoard of people rushed out from the tiny hallway.

What happens next? Listened to some music, helped the writers block!
PECE!