Our little girl

"Joven, hurry up!" Flitz whispered, half running. "There's no need to." Joven said, pointing out the obvious. "It's alright guys!" Ian called out, "it's an engagement ring!"

"Oh really?" Lasercorn asked, slightly confused. But he was a married man himself, so he kinda felt happy for her.
"So, who's the man?" Sohinki asked, not suspecting Joven. "Joven." Destiny smiled.

"So Joven, that's why you've been going to the gym more often for the past year." Wes said, smirking.

And he did indeed. He had the muscle capacity of a boxer, and his three years of lunchtime with Smosh games food baby got replaced by a 8 pack. But, of course, you can't be a gym addict without the help of meal replacers.

He used a brand called Jungle Juice, and it worked well enough. He didn't use it all the time, but on occasions, it worked a charm.

Joven? Sohinki thought. He's a good friend, but not to live with. Not to share a bed with, and most certainly NOT to spend the rest of your life with.
Sure, he goes to the gym and all, but is that the only reason why she loves him?

But it wasn't Sohinki's business to prowl, so he kept that to himself. Let Lasercorn do that. "I challenge you to a rematch!" Lasercorn yelled in Joven's ear, daring him to take the plunge that was only supposed to be in his memory. "You mean you want to lose?" Joven said, threateningly, clearly accepting the dare.

The only problem was that Lasercorn had gotten slightly chubbier, and less athletic, where Joven had done the opposite.

"Can we have cheerleaders? " Joven asked, looking at Destiny. "Whatever you want man." "I'll bring my wife if you bring Destiny." Lasercorn offered, now seeing the doubt on Joven's face.

"It's on." Joven said, sounding concerned. "So when is it?" "In two days!" Lasercorn replied, and they headed off to do their Breakfast time with Smosh Games, and the three Game Bangs and Dinnertime with Smosh Games.

They were practically exhausted, and all heading home. "We need to get you a cheerleaders costume." He yawned to his equally exhausted fiancé. "Why?" He explained everything to her, and though concerned, she agreed anyway.

"She can come home with us, and she can can sleep in her bed tonight." Ian offered, and she got in his car. Anthony wanted to come as well, so she sat in the back.

She drifted off to sleep and Ian looked thoughtful. "You know what Anthony, our little girl is growing up."
He started to cry. "I know, Anthony said, "I've been thinking the same thing."

She woke up. "It's alright Ian." She replied, as if she hadn't fell asleep. "We've talked about it and I'll live in Joven's apartment, I'll never be far away." But what if you never come the HQ anymore?" "Well, she'll have to join Smosh Games then!" Anthony suggested. She blushed. "I would do it anyway, but because I know Ian will need it, I accept." When they arrived home, Destiny hugged Ian tightly. He needed it.

He kissed her head and walked inside, holding back tears. "Good night guys!" She called. "Already?" Ian asked in a childish voice. "Fine." They watched Pokemon, and Destiny fell asleep on Ian's chest.