The End

Destiny POV
Ian. The heartbreaker or the heartbroken? I didn't care, I just wanted to know what happened.
I went in the house and nothing was there except a letter. But this wasn't any old letter. This was a suicide note.

It read: Dear whoever is reading this,
I see no reason for my life to go on any longer. I'm sorry if you're the first
one reading this. If you are reading this, it's probably too late.

Ian, no!" I screamed and rushed to his bedroom. The tears were running down my face. There he was, cuts in so many places. I got out my phone and called 911. It's all I knew to do. The blood was soaking his sheets to the core, and never in my life would I think that one human body could hold so much blood.

He was subtly breathing now, as I applied pressure to the cuts. "Destiny, don't even bother." "No Ian, you can't go." "Do you know how many people would miss you if you died?" I got up and started to clean his cuts. He winced a couple times but otherwise he was extremely strong.

The paramedics came and gave him the all clear but said that he needed a constant watchdog so he wouldn't try it again.

Jovenshire POV
"She hasn't been back in a while, should we go and check on her?" I asked Anthony after an hour had passed. I got a call just as he was about to answer. "Is this Joshua Ovenshire?" The guys asked, and although I winced at the sound of it, I said yes. "Your wife is having a panic attack and she needs you down here immediately, and don't forget to bring her pills."

My heart stopped. "T Thank you." I said as I hung up. "What happened?" "Destiny is having another panic attack." I was in so much shock that I couldn't move. "Well, don't just stand there, get the pills and go!"

I ran to our bedroom, got the pills, and ran down the steps and legitimately jumped into my car and sped to the Smosh house. There were two ambulances, one was with Ian inside, being asked questions, and the other one with only the driver and a extra paramedic there for backup I guess.

I ran inside to find Destiny surrounded by a few paramedics, the panic attack not wearing off fast. I gave her a pill and she somehow swallowed it, because she was shaking really bad.
"Do the pills work?" Andrew, one of the paramedics asked me. "Yeah, it usually takes about 20 minutes though.

"So she's good to go?" "Yeah, so long as they work." The paramedic said and they started clearing out and Destiny looked at me and started crying. I came up and picked her up and just hugged her. "I'm sorry about all this." She whispered and put her head on my chest. I held her tighter and kissed the top of her head. Ian came in and saw the situation.

"Destiny, don't cry. It's all my fault, I mean, I shouldn't have tried to kill myself, it was a stupid idea."

"But I had a panic attack, that shouldn't happen." She said, her voice breaking every second word. "If it happens, it happens, and you know what, I'm glad it happened." "Why?" She asked as she looked at me. I walked over to the couch and sat down. "Because I got to cuddle you, and that means more to me than losing some
gas racing down here to give you your pills."

We kissed and she started crying again.
"You really care about me that much?"
"Well, let me put it this way: If I didn't love you, I wouldn't have let you sleep at my house purposely, I wouldn't have married you, or said that I loved you if I also didn't know you felt the same."
"I say and do those things because I do love with all my heart."

She blushed a deep red, and I picked her up and started to head out the door. Anthony came rushing through, and she attempted to get out of my arms. "I need to talk to Anthony about Ian." "Fine." I sighed, and gently put her down.