Back at it

Destiny POV
I sat up. Joven was beside me, sleeping like a cat, and the daylight streaming through. I knew I'd done something but I couldn't remember what it was. I checked my phone. Lunchtime. I struggled for air as I shook him.

"What is happening?" He said as he rolled over to my side. "Oh Joven, you've got lipstick on your lips." Now I know exactly what happened. "Oops." "How did that happen?" "Intense make out session." I said, and flopped onto the bed from my sitting up position.

"Did we pass out?" "I guess so."
One Month later

The doorbell rang and I jumped up not originally planning to get the door, but by the time I was up I was naturally heading to the door. It was Anthony.

Something seemed wrong. "What happened?" I asked, and he looked at the ground. "Something's wrong with Ian." He whispered. I ran to the bedroom and got dressed and ran out the door.

Joven POV
I didn't even get a moment to ask her what was happening. She just came in and said she was going out somewhere and Anthony was at the door. I fixed my hair and walked out. "Hey Anthony." He seemed really worried.
"What happened?" "You know how Ian is dating that new girl Grace, he got her pregnant and then she left him."

My eyes widened. No way. That can't even possibly happen right? "Explain more." I said and he gulped. "She played him for a sucker, just like Melanie, except she didn't want him to be as upset as she was, so she told him."

"Grace didn't love him, or care about him, but he loved her so much." "He's pretty much over dating for the rest of his life." He joked and smiled but the smile never lasted long. "So anyway, she eloped with this guy to Japan or something, and left Ian a note. He handed me it. It read:

Dear ex love of my life,
You got me pregnant and I don't know if I do this with you. Do you even love me? I don't care anyway, I've got a better man now, and he respects my wants to keep my virginity until I'm married.

I don't want a man-whore that only loves me because I'm 'good in bed' to marry me, I want someone who actually respects my wishes and doesn't get drunk so that he can be 'excused'. It's over forever. Bye.

"That can't be true." I said, at a loss. "Apparently it was the opposite of what she wrote, and she did it to embrass him if someone else found it first."

"Pure evil." I said as I got up to make a coffee. "Want a coffee?" "Sure." "White, one sugar."

----------------------------------------------
Hi guys! Want to update every once in a while I'm working on my other Smosh related story. Once I'm done with that, this one will be the main focus. It's Friday!!! Yay! I don't know when you're reading this, but I hope it's been a really good day! ❤️ you guys!
@MiniPonyQueen