Joven Peppers and Flashbacks

Everyone went through their turns and the punishment was dawning. "The loser must do the nightmare mode and beat it. If they don't, they must eat a ghost pepper!" Ian dramatically said,
and everyone gasped.

"And of course, the losers are the unlucky couple, Joven and Destiny!" He groaned but I was happy. I'm pretty sure I burnt my taste buds off my tongue when I was little.

Neither him or I beat it, and I grabbed the milk as soon as Joven died. I got a big one and ate it with slight complications, but a glass of milk fixed it permanently. Joven, on the other hand, was not taking it well.

"It's hotttt!" He said, downing the milk like it would save his life. He started to cry, and he was still downing milk like a boss. "Come on man, it was a tiny one! Your wife can do better." Lasercorn said, and I came in the door at that exact moment.

"More milk pwease." He said, sounding just like a child. I got it for him and he was overreacting by now, and I put my arms around his shoulders. "Now stop overreacting sweetie." I said and he calmed down a bit. It was alright for a while, but he almost screamed in what seemed like pain.

"It's worse no!" He said, and proceeded to pour himself another glass of milk. He burped really loud. "I'm gonna be sick." He said and I ran and grabbed a bucket and put it in front of his face.

He actually threw up a few seconds later. "Blugh!" He full on spewed in the bucket, and I rushed over and rubbed his back and when he stopped fully, which took a while, I gave his towel to wipe his face, which was covered in puke.

He looked up at me and my stomach churned. It was disgusting but he didn't need people going 'EWWWW!' at him at the moment. He was really pale and he didn't look too good. "Oh my gosh Joven, you look like crap." Lasercorn said, and Joven said weakly, "You think?"

"I think we best be going home." I said,
and Joven got up and we walked to the car. We went to the doctor and he was good to return to work tomorrow.
We went home and he plopped on the couch and fell asleep.

I threw a blanket over him and kissed his cheek. I went out onto the balcony and looked at the city surrounding us and then back at Joven.

I started to think back to the times when we started dating. "Joven, you alright?" Him and Lasercorn were play fighting and they had both just collapsed from exhaustion. I held out
my hand and he pulled himself up and picked me up.

"VICTORY!!!" He yelled and I looked into his rich brown eyes as he pulled me in for a kiss. "You're adorable." I said and our lips pressed together. "Joven really won there!" Sohinki laughed and continued to stare at us.

That time we first met...
He walked up to me and looked like he wanted to talk to me. "Hi." I said, I was talking to the guy I looked up too. Unlucky and clumsy, but there was something about him. "I'm" he started but I was determined to finish his sentence. "Jovenshire. I know, I watch Smosh Games." I said and smiled awkwardly.

The next hour was just us talking. Pure
bliss.