What happened that day...

"Hey, we should go to the beach or something." Anthony suggested, trying to cheer Ian up. "Sure, but don't we have to go to the HQ today?" "Oh yeah, but we only have to do a Game Bang right?" "I can't remember." "Well that's just wonderful."

At the HQ
Destiny POV
"Yay, you're here!" Wes exclaimed and bounced up and down in my face. "How many Pop Tarts did you have today?" I joked and he laughed. "Only 12!" He joked and skipped away. 'That guy is crazy or on meth or something.'
I thought and continued walking on, but Joven's presence was lost.

I stopped and swallowed my fear, he'd be fine, right? I continued walking on but my footsteps were a bit more cautious. Why was I scared? I was turning the corner and Sohinki jumped out, causing me to kick out but stumble back at the same time.

"Sohinki, are you kidding me right now?!" I screamed, holding back so many swear words from coming out of my mouth. I was stunned but I kept on walking, watching for the lost presence.
"Woah, you alright?" Sohinki said as I scurried off. "Yeah, I'm fine!" I yelled and put on my best 'you got me!' tone.

But in reality, I wasn't alright. I continued on walking and I bumped into him. "Where have you been?" But he didn't answer, handing me a single piece of paper that said: Go home and if I'm not back by 8, go to the police station and wait there.'

A policewoman came out. "Excuse me, what happened?" "You are Mrs Ovenshire?" "Yes, why?" "Your husband is to be remanded in custody for charges of physical assault." "For how long?!" "No more than a few hours for questioning." I felt like crying. But I needed more information.

I ran into the break room, everyone huddled around Anthony, giving him ice packs and getting bandages and stuff.

"Excuse me, what happened here?" I asked shyly, and Mari looked up and gestured for me to come over. "Josh just randomly had an outburst at Anthony, don't ask me why, and he nearly knocked him out." "I called the cops and Lasercorn and Sohinki held him back, while everyone else was helping Anthony."

"Anthony, I'm so sorry." I said to the beaten up figure in the corner, all swollen and black and blue. "It's not your fault." "I know, but still." This figure, ever so weak, reminded me of the old him. The old one whose goal was to do nothing more than cry and lounge around the house and cry some more.

I couldn't take it anymore. The lump that I had attempted to swallow was rising up again. A single tear came to my eye and I rushed out. I had to go to the police station. I needed to talk to him.

At the police station
Joven POV
I'm such an idiot. What made me beat up Anthony? I don't know. I just had an outburst. The guy was pummelling me with questions, and it got too much after a while, and they must have been able to see that.

"Mr Ovenshire, your wife is here to see you." The grumpy voice from the doorway said, and as I got up, I could feel the heavy disappointed stares from the officers as I walked away.

We talked under the watch of several police officers. "What were you thinking?!" She asked me and she looked as though she had been crying.
"I don't know, I'm sorry." "Tell that to Anthony!" "Well, I can't exactly do that now!" "Of course not, but at least apologise when you can!" "Why?" "The guy is practically pulp!"

"What difference does that make?" "You know what, fine!" She handed me the wedding ring and said, "Give it back to me when you have your sense back!" "What if I don't know what rushed through me?" "Then you'll never have me back!" She screamed and walked out, and called someone.