This is not good

Oliver's: POV

It was a busy day in the bookstore. "Here's your book, have a nice day." I said with a smile on my face. "Thank you and same to you." replied the woman and walked out. I smiled softly, everyone here is so friendly. I love my job. The door opened and Robin came in. He was out of breath.

"What is it Robin?" I asked worried. He had take a deep breath to calm down. "Scott has helped Elliot escape and they're together." he said. I dropped a book. "What?" I asked. "It's true." he said. "This is not good." I replied scared. "They both wants revenge." said Robin.

"I can't tell this to Adam or Jack, they'll freak out." I replied. "I understand." he said. "I who thought we would live a peaceful life now." I replied and sighed. "Eli really wants to ruin our life, doesn't he?" said Robin. "Yeah, tell me about it." I replied and he laughed.

***

I was in the kitchen and baked. Adam went up to me and wiped off some flour from my cheek. I smiled at him and gave him a kiss.

 I smiled at him and gave him a kiss

"How was your day?" he asked. "I had a calm day today." I said. "Me too." replied Adam. I was about to crack another egg and my hand was shaking. "You okay?" he asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. The egg just missed the bowl.

"Oliver, tell me what's wrong." replied Adam worried. "I'm just tired, it's been a long day." I said. He smiled softly. "I totally understand." he replied. "I'll just bake ready and then I'll get some rest." I said. "Take your time, don't stress." he replied. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." replied Adam and kissed me.

Adam and Oliver are so cute together

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~