My daughter could have died

Jack's: POV

"It was Miracle who started." said Kelly. "Miracle tried to kill me." she replied. "Mr. Benson, I hope you undrestand that this behavior is unacceptable." said a teacher. My patience dropped. "My daughter could have DIED, because of you and your friend. You haven't done anything to stop the bullying. I'll sue this school. And what's going on in my life is not something you need to worry about." I said upset.

"You'll be send to a boarding school young lady." replied Rebekah's dad. "I didn't mean to hurt you." she replied. "You could have killed me." shouted Miracle. "I think we're done here." I said and stood up. I glared at them. "Come honey." I said and we walked out of the office.

"Wow dad, you were so cool." he said. "I've never liked your teachers." I replied and started the car. "Me either." she said. "Did you see his face?" I asked. "Yes." she said and laughed. "You didn't do anything wrong." I replied. "I know." she said. "You're an amazing girl, don't let anyone tell you otherwise." I replied. "Thanks." said Miracle and I smiled.

***

***

Dani's: POV

"Adam, I want to reopen Michael's case." I said. "Go on." he replied. "I want you to know who killed him." I said. "Me too." replied Adam. "Will you help me?" I asked. "Of course." he said and I smiled.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Don't mess with Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~