He's wonderful

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

October 31th 2006: New York

"It's time mom." I screamed outta pain. Mom drove me to the hospital. "Everything will be okay." she said calmly. The stuff took care of me when we arrived and the pain was horrible. After several hours I heard a baby cry. A nurse lay down my newborn son in my arms. Tears of joy were rolling down my cheeks.

(Jack Elliot Benson)

(Young Adam)

My family came in. "He's wonderful." said mom with a smile on her face. "I agree." replied Eva. "I'm so proud of you." said mom. "Thank you, I can't believe I'm dad now." I replied. "You will be a awesome father to him." said Olivia. "I love you so much and I don't let anybody hurt you. I'll comfort you when you're sad and I will hug you when you have a nightmare. I will always be here for you." I said.

***

Dani's: POV

I visited my brother next day. I gave Jack a teddy bear. He was sleeping in his crib next to Adam. He look just like him.

(Young Dani)

(Young Dani)

"He's adorable." I said. "He really is." replied Adam. Jack woke up and started to cry. Adam fed him with a bottle of warm milk. "I don't know how to support ourselves, Kevin doesn't care at all." he said. "Don't worry Addy, I'll help you with everything." I replied. "Thank you Dani." he said. "No problem, I know Jack and Robin will be best friends." I replied. "Yes." said Adam. "He's a few days old, but he knows he'll get a cousin." I said. "Aww, that's cute." replied Adam with a smile on his face.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book.

Dani is an amazing sister

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~