We'll take very good care of her

Jack's: POV

I went to the kitchen and made breakfast. Julian wrapped his arms around me and I smiled. "Would you like to adopt a child?" he asked. "Yes, Miracle wants to be big sister." I said.

***

We drove to a orphanage. I turned off the engine and got out of the car. We went up to the house and knocked. An elder lady opened the door with a warm smile on her face.

"My name is Jack Benson and this is my fiancé Julian Evans. We would like to adopt a child." I said. "I've a girl named Lily who needs a home.

Her parents were murdered in front of her and she hasn't talked since." replied Ingrid. "Poor thing." I said. We walked into a room and on a bed sat a little girl. Her blonde hair was curled and she was wearing a skull sweater.

(Lily)

(Lily)

"Lily, this is your new parents." said Ingrid. She ran up to me and hugged my leg. "Hey honey." I replied. "You are the first person she likes." she said.

"My name is Jack and this is my fiancé Julian. We'll give you a new home." I replied softly. Lily ran back to her bed and packed down her doll in a bag.

I saw so much of my own daughter in her eyes. I will protect her with my life. We could leave the place after I had signed some papers. Lily fell asleep in my arms and I carried her back to the car.

I put her to bed when we got home

I put her to bed when we got home. "Dream sweet dreams." I whispered and placed a kiss on her forehead. Then I walked quietly out of the room.

Lily is so cute. Jack and Julian will be wonderful parents to her.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~