Wedding anniversary

Adam's: POV

"Jack, Emily and Luna." I called. Our children came running down and hugged us. "We have missed you two so much." said Emily. "Same here." I replied with a smile on my face. We went to the kitchen and sat down on the table.

"How was Italy?" asked Jack. "Amazing." said Oliver. "It was so beautiful." I replied and gave my husband a kiss. "Perfect place to celebrate the wedding anniversary." said Emily. "I can't believe it has gone four years since we got married." replied Oliver. "Me either." I said and kissed his lips. "We've a surprise and you'll love it." she replied. "I'm sure we will." I said. I picked up my phone and took a photo of us.

@adamlambert Home with my family again. Me and Oliver has celebrated our wedding anniversary in Italy and it was so wonderful. love you so much @olivergliese. We'll love each other until death do us apart.

@olivergliese Love u too😘

***

"Can we open our eyes now?" I asked. They took away their hands and we gasped softly. "It's so beautiful." I said. They had made the whole living room into a ballroom and on the ceiling hung a beautiful chandelier.

"The best present ever

"The best present ever." replied Oliver. "I'm glad you liked it." said Emily. "We will leave you two alone." replied Jack and they left. "May I have this dance?" I asked. "Of course you may." said Oliver. I took his hand and we danced around. They played Love to be loved by you on the radio and tears filled my eyes. "Don't cry Adam." he said. "I'm so happy that you are my husband." I replied. "Aww." he said and stroked my cheek. I lifted up his chin and his blue eyes met my blue. I kissed his lips and he put his arm around my waist.

Adam and Oliver are so cute together and they love each other so much💕

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~