You're not my son

Elliot's: POV

I walked into the police station with a smile on my face. I was wearing tight leather pants and a shirt. I sat down at the desk and waited at mom. Mom came into the room.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she asked. "Nice way to welcome your son." I said and played hurt. "You're not my son." replied Dani coldly. "Easy mom, think of your child." I said. She put her hand on her bump. "Why are you dressed like that?" she asked. I smirked. "I'll meet Scott at Purple haze later. He told me had a surprise for me." I said. Mom couldn't believe her ears. I sighed annoyed.

"Are you together with Scott?" asked grandpa

"Are you together with Scott?" asked grandpa. "Yes, problems?" I asked. "He's too old for you and he'll using you." said Elliot. "Age is just a number." I replied. "You better be joking." said Dani. "It's not a joke." I said. "I never thought you'd sink so low." she replied disappointed. I saw grandma and she wasn't happy either.

"What kind of mother send her son to do another undercover job, even though you know he hates it." I said. "Why do you care?" asked Olivia. "I may be mean, but I care about Adam." I replied. "I've a hard time believing that." said Liv. "Whatever, I gotta go. You're wasting my time." I replied and left.

***

Esme's: POV

I walked around in the house and was in my own thoughts. I saw dad talking to a blonde woman. I hid behind a pillar. Her name was Amanda and she seemed to know dad. They talked about a man named Adam. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped. Iris was worried she had scared me.

"There you are." she said. "Hello Iris." I replied. "It's time for your bath." she said. "Do you know who Amanda is?" I asked. "She's friends with your parents." said Iris. "I don't like her." I replied. "Come now." she said. I sighed and followed her to the bathroom.

Iris cares about Esme

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~