I miss my family

Oliver's: POV

It was a busy day in the bookstore. "Here's your book, have a nice day." I said with a smile on my face. "Thank you and same to you." replied the woman and walked out. I smiled softly, everyone here's so friendly.

Then the door opened and a woman came in. She was wearing a oversized hoddie and jeans. She looked nervously around. I went up to her.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" I asked. The woman took down the hood and I gasped quietly. "Dani." I said. "Hey Oliver." she replied. "But how?" I asked confused. "I told you I'd escape." she said. "Everyone will look for you." I replied. "I don't care, I miss my family so much." said Dani. "They miss you too." I replied.

***

Dani's: POV

I walked into the house with a happy smile on my face. It feels good to come home again. I heard my kids come running. Olivia and Noah ran up to me. I hugged them and cried. Robin came up to me and Kitty was sleeping in his arms.

 Robin came up to me and Kitty was sleeping in his arms

"Mommy." said Olivia happily. "Hello my darling." I replied and picked her up. "I've missed you so much." she sobbed. "I've missed you too." I said and stroked her hair. "Don't leave us again." replied Noah.  "I won't, I promise." I said. "It's good to see you mom." replied Robin. "Same here." I said.

Janet went up to me and kissed me. "Hello babe." she said. "Hi." I replied. "I'm so glad you're home again." she said. "Yeah, it feels good." I replied. "You okay?" she asked. "I'm fine, just a bit hungry." I said. "I'll fix dinner." replied Janet and went to the kitchen. My feelings for her has faded away.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book.

Dani is in love with Ashley

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~