We love you

Jack's: POV

"Can we go to Disneyland today daddy and papa?" asked Lily. Tears filled my eyes and she looked worried at me. "You talk." I said and she nodded. "I'm so proud of you." I said. "I love you." replied Lily. "We love you too, sweetie." said Julian.

Then we went to Disneyland and her two favorite princesses are Ariel and Cinderella

Then we went to Disneyland and her two favorite princesses are Ariel and Cinderella. She met them and they made her day. To see her happy makes me happy too. Miracle were happy too. We ride carousels and ate cotten candy. I bought two princesses dresses, dolls and a Minnie mouse stuffed animal to them.

"Are you having fun?" I asked. "Yes." said Lily. "That's great." I replied. "My birthday is on Halloween." she said. "You're a lucky girl." I replied. "Daddy's birthday is also on Halloween." said Miracle. "Amazing." she replied.

After several hours at Disneyland, it was time to go back to the hotel. I put my daughters in the stroller and they fell asleep. Lily held Minnie mouse toy close to her and she was so cute.

***

Dani's: POV

I woke up in my room an hour later and a girl gave me a glass of water. "Thank you." I said and drank. "You're welcome." she replied. "I'm Danielle Benson." I said. "Ashley Stewart." she replied. "It's nice to meet you." I said. "Same here." replied Ash. 

(Ashley)

(Ashley)

"I checked in here because I haven't been myself lately. You probably think I'm a freak." I said. "It's nothing wrong with you." replied Ashley. "You're very kind." I said. "You too." she replied. Me and Ashley became best friends and she lit up my days. My first real friend. 

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I love Dani and Ashley's friendship

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~