You're my niece

Adam's: POV

Esme and I walk around Central Park. She looked at everything. Poor girl, she has been stuck in the mansion for far too long. Two men walked up to us. I held Esme close to me.

"Well well, look who we have here." said Scott with a smirk on his face. "Easy now, you don't want to make a scene." I replied warned. "I'm not afraid of you." he said. "I see you've Esme with you." replied Eli. "How do you know my name?" she asked. "You're my niece." said Scott. Esme looked shocked at him. "Adam used to be his husband." replied Eli.

"YOU TRIED TO KILL MY MOM!!!." she yelled. Scott grapped the collar of her shirt and looked coldly at her. "If you don't shut up, I'll kill you too." he said. She spit him in the face. "You'll never be my uncle." replied Esme. "You really are your mother's daughter." said Scott. She glared at him and ran away.

"Esme, wait." I called. "Sad." said Scott and Eli laughed. "How can you two live with yourself?" I asked. "I at least don't abandon my family to take care of a girl who's not your daughter." said Elliot. "You don't deserve to be called a father." replied Scott.

***

Esme's: POV

It started raining when I walked around the city and my feet hurt. My stomach screamed out of hunger when I passed a candy store. A woman looked worried at me and I ran away.

I ran into a corner and I fell down on the ground of fatigue

I ran into a corner and I fell down on the ground of fatigue. I felt a warm hand on my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw a woman. She had the same hair color as me. Her eyes were blue. "Mom." I said and hugged her. "Oh my dear Esme, I never thought I'd see you again." replied Katherine. "Mom." I sobbed. "I'm here honey, you're safe now." she said.

Esme is reuinted with her mom

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~