I won't let you hurt my family again

Adam's: POV

Mom and I sat at the table in the kitchen and drank a cup of tea. "Adam, I know you want to help Esme. But don't forget your own kids and granddaughter." said Olivia. "You're right." I replied.

Luna came into the kitchen. She was wearing her favorite pyjamas with the little mermaid. She rubbed her eye sleepy and she held her teddy bear in her arm. Luna went up to me and I picked her up. "I had a nightmare, a monster tried to kill me." she sobbed. "You're safe now, I don't let anybody hurt you." I said. "I love you daddy." replied Luna. "I love you too." I said.

I sang a lullaby for her and she fell asleep in my arms. I carried Luna to her room and lay down her in the bed. "Dream sweet dreams." I said and kissed her forehead. Luna smiled and I went quietly out from the room. I know mom is right, I don't want to lose my family again.

***

I decided to take Scooby out for a walk to clean my head. We walked in the forest and the air was warm.

"Scooby, I've a feeling that something bad is going to happen." I said. He looked around and whimpered anxiously. "What's it?" I asked. He pricked up his ears and growled. A man went up to us and I gasped.

"Scott." I said shocked. "You thought you'd seen the last of me." he replied. I was too scared to say anything. "I'm back and I'll have my revenge." he said. "I won't let you hurt my family again." I replied coldly. "I thought you had learned something, against me you've no chance." said Scott. I glared at him. "Enjoy the time you have." he said and walked away.

Protect Luna at all costs

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~