I don't trust them

Adam's: POV

I took Luna to my job next day, because she wanted to see it. She was very impressed. I saw Dani and she wasn't happy.

"What's up Dani?" I asked

"What's up Dani?" I asked. "Mom has me on desk duty." she said. "Aww, poor you." I replied. "It's not as boring as you think." said Olivia. Dani rolled her eyes. "Luna feel for you." she replied and gave her a hug. "Thank you sweetie." said Dani softly.

"Mom, do you've a minute?" I asked. "Of course." said Olivia. We walked into her office and I sat down on the chair. "Yesterday, I visited Tyler and his wife Carol Lockwood. They said they were friends with you." I said. "I've never met them." replied Olivia. "Their maid told me they had adopted a girl named Esmeralda.

"But I don't trust them." I said. "Did you find anything suspicious?" she asked. "I saw a door leading into an office. Tyler stopped me from going in there." I said. "You have to go back to the mansion. I'm afraid Esmeralda's life is in danger." replied Olivia. "Another undercover job." I said and sighed. "I know you don't like it, but your job can save a child's life." replied mom. "You're right." I said.

***

Scooby met us when we got home. He wagged his tail happily. I patted him and he licked my hand. "Thank you buddy." I said and smiled.

"Hello babe." replied Oliver. "Hey." I said and hugged him. "An embrace and no kiss." he replied. "Are we going to argue?" I asked. "With you always leaving, I need my fill." said Oliver. I kissed him. "Something troubles you, what is it?" he asked. "I'll do another undercover job." I said. "Promise me you're careful." he replied. "I promise." I said and he smiled.

Adam hates undercover jobs

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~