I love your new look

Dani's: POV

I went into the police station with a happy smile on my face. I lay down on Adam's desk and giggled.

"Dani, is it really you?" he asked

"Dani, is it really you?" he asked. "Yes." I said and smiled. "I've missed you so much." he replied and hugged me. "Me too." I said. "I love your new look." replied Adam. "Thank you so much." I said. Mom and dad came up to us.

"What are you doing here?" asked Olivia. "I'm visiting my brother." I said. "Why aren't you at Bellevue?" she asked. "I escaped, it was so boring there." I said. Mom sighed. "We sent you there for help." replied Olivia. "I don't need help mom, I'm perfectly fine." I said. "Leave Dani alone, she doesn't need help from you." replied Adam. "Thanks Addy." I said. "No problem." he replied. "I've a new girlfriend by the way." I said and walked out.

***

I saw my girlfriend in the park and I jumped up on her back. "Hey baby." said Ashley. "Hey." I replied happily. "What's up?" she asked. "I told mom to mind her own business." I said.

"Would you like to marry me in the future?" I asked. "Of course I would." she said. "Really?" I asked. "Yes." said Ashley. "Oh Ash." I replied and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "You are the love of my life." she said.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I love Dani and Ashley

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~