A terrible day

Maria's: POV

-Flashback-

October 31th 2023: New York

"Happy Birthday Lily." I said with a smile on my face. Lily smiled happily and clapped her hands. "Our big girl." replied dad and picked her up. "We love you so much." he said. We went to the kitchen and she opened her presents. She got dolls, a teddy bear and clothes.

"I promise to take you to Disneyland when we're in France." said Jim. "Disney." replied Lily overjoyed. "Such a cutie." I said. We had fun the rest of the day, we had no idea about what would happen later in the evening.

***

Lily's: POV

Mommy and daddy watched a movie in the living room. I couldn't sleep so I went down to my parents. Then the door opened and a boy came in. He held something sharp in his hand and I began to scream. He directed a strange thing at me and I saw no kindness in his eyes.

"Lily

"Lily." screamed mommy and lifted up me. "Who are you?" asked daddy coldly. The scary boy stabbed and shot them to death. She fell to the floor with me in her arms. The man left the house without a word. "Mommy, daddy." I said. "Wake up daddy." I said. "Mommy." I said. But none of them moved and tears were rolling down my cheeks. I lay down next to them and fell asleep.

-End of the flashback-

Elliot tried to kill Lily. Then he brutally murdered her parents.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~