I'll find her

Adam's: POV

I was sitting on my chair inside my office and typed on the computer.

Then I heard upset voices outside

Then I heard upset voices outside. I walked out and saw a man. I can't even explain the look he gave me. I've never seen so much hate in a person before. He grabbed the collar on my shirt and pushed up me against the wall.

"DID YOU KIDNAP MY DAUGHTER?" he asked coldly. "No." I said. Dad and Fin pulled him away from me. "Someone kidnapped my daughter." replied Jason. "You murdered her mom and abused your child." said Olivia.

Jason glared at her. He threw down a lamp to the floor. "This is not over, I'll find her. It won't end well if find the person who took her." he replied threatening and went out. Mom and dad ran up to me. I was breathing heavily.

"We have to warn Elliot." I said. "Yes." replied Elliot. "Jason killed Max's mom, he won't hesitate to kill again." I said. "Poor thing. I can't even imagine the terror she went through." replied mom. "She's safe with Elliot, he'll protect her at all costs." I said.

***

I met Elliot and Max outside a restaurant. I took them to my car. I told them everything.

"I couldn't leave her there Adam." said Elliot. "I'm not mad at you, you did the right thing." I replied. "I don't want to live with dad, he'll kill me." said Max. "You won't live with him, I swear." replied Elliot. "I miss mommy." she said. "She'll always exist in your heart, she'll watch over you." I replied. "Mommy is my guardian angel." said Max. "She's so proud of you." replied Elliot. "Do you want to meet your cousins?" I asked. "Yes." she said.

Max is so cute

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~