I'm not a member of your gang anymore

Elliot's: POV

I drove home to Scott and knocked on the door. He opened and I walked in without a word.

 He opened and I walked in without a word

"Can you come later?" asked Scott. "No, I need to talk to you." I said. "I'm busy." he replied. I looked into the living room and saw a half-naked man on the couch. "I see that." I said.

"What do you want to talk about?" asked Scott. "I'm not a member of our stupid gang anymore. You've ruined my life and I'm sick of it. I won't let you hurt my family." I said. "You're kidding right?" asked Scott. No." I said.

"Don't tell me you want to become a detective." replied Scott. "That's what I want." I said. "You won't last a week." he replied. "Goodbye Scott." I said and left his house.

***

I was at a café and drank a cup of hot chocolate. The door opened and Jack came in. He went up to my table and sat down.

"Hello Elliot." he said. "Hey Jack." I replied. "Dad told me what had happened and I feel for you." he said. "It's okay." I replied. "We found out that it was actually Scott who killed Lily's parents." said Jack. Tears filled my eyes.

"Don't cry Elliot, it wasn't your fault." said Jack. "I know." I replied. "We're not mad at you." he said. "Thank you." I replied. "Do you want to go to the toy store and buy Pokémon cards? as we used to do when we were younger." said Jack. "I'd love to." I replied.

I love that Elliot stood up for himself

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~