You don't care about your own family anymore

Dani's: POV

I walked back and forth in the kitchen. I was waiting at Adam. Then the doorbell rang and I opened the door. I wasn't in the best mood.

"You were supposed to pick up Olivia ten minutes ago." I said upset. "I'm sorry Dani, I lost track of time." replied Adam. "Esme isn't your daughter, you don't care about your own family anymore." I yelled. "I just want to help her." he said. "Oh please, that's a pathetic excuse." I replied annoyed. Then I broke down crying on the floor.

"Dani

"Dani." said Adam worried. "Fred is cheating on me with a woman named Katherine. He only cares about her." I sobbed. "I'm so sorry to hear that." he said. I hugged my brother.

"Please Adam, don't make the same mistake you made two years ago. I can't lose you again." I replied. "You won't lose me, I'll never leave you." he said and I smiled. "You took care of me when Kevin wasn't around, now it's my turn to take care of you." said Adam. I laughed softly. "Thank you Addy, you're the best brother I could ever ask for." I replied.

***

I walked to the shelter and I glared at Katherine. I went up to Fred and gave him a sweet smile.

"Hello darling." I said. "Hello Dani." replied Fred. "I just want to tell you that I'm dumping you for Janet." I said. "What?" he asked shocked. "I love girls." I said. He couldn't say anything. Janet went up to me and kissed my cheek. "I've full custody of the kids." I said. "But." replied Fred. "It's over, I don't want to see you again." I said. "Come babe." replied Janet. We walked out of the shelter.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book.

I love Adam and Dani's brother and sister bond

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~