Our beloved Kitty

Janet's: POV

I woke up in the middle of the night of Dani's scream. "It's time, Janet." she yelled. "Omg." I replied panicked. I drove us to the hospital and the staff took care of her. I went to the waiting room and I was pretty nervous.

"Everything will go well." said a woman. "I hope so." I replied. "I believe in you." she said. "Thanks, it means a lot." I replied with a smile on my face.

***

I could come in after a while and Dani gave me a happy smile. In her arms lay the cutest baby I've ever seen. Our beloved Kitty.

(Katerina Emily Benson)

"Hey Katerina, you're so cute." she said. She held her finger and giggled softly. "She likes you." I replied. "I and your mom love you so much." said Dani and kissed her forehead.

"I'm so happy for you two." replied a nurse. "Thanks." said Dani. "Katerina has the best parents she could ever ask for." she replied. I kissed my girlfriend and I saw the happiness in her eyes. "I'm so happy to have my own family." I said. "Me too." she replied. I smiled softly.

***

Dani's: POV

I had checked myself into a mental hospital called Bellevue. It was for my own good. I was a danger to myself and others. But I miss Katerina so much.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I feel for Dani

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~