You're safe now

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

October 18th 2006: New York

"You'll do private dances today." said Kevin. "What?" I asked shocked. "They are waiting for you." he said. I sighed and walked to my dressingroom. I changed to my scene clothes and put on makeup. Jack kicked me. Kevin didn't care I was pregnant. He only care about the money.

I went to a red room and the men smirked at me. Come here." said the man and I was forced to give him a lap dance. "You're very good at this." he said and I blinked away the tears. I went back to the pole and they forced me to dance in my underwear.

"He's very hot." said his friend. "I hope he's single." replied Kevin. "I have heard he's in a relationship." said Tom. "What a pity." he replied disappointed. I don't want to be here anymore. I want to be free and live a happy life with my family. I'm tired of being used.

I picked up a knife and stabbed the men to death. I put on a coat and ran out. I ran and ran. I stopped when I came to a bridge. I crawled under the bridge and lay down on the cold hard ground. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

 I closed my eyes and fell asleep

***

Olivia's: POV

I put on my jacket and walked out. I lit my flashlight and searched for Adam. I know he's alive, I hope he is. I found him sleeping under a bridge. I wrapped a blanket around him. I picked him up in my arms and started going back home. "You're safe now." I whispered.

-End of the flashback-

I feel for Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~