You're fired

Adam's: POV

I was at a café with mom. I asked her if she knew something about Katherine.

"Katherine worked to save boys who had been sold to the brothels

"Katherine worked to save boys who had been sold to the brothels. But her brother Scott found out what she was doing and threatened to kill her. She flew to Paris.

She met a man named Nicolas and they got married. She changed her last name to Lavigne. Katherine got pregnant with Esmeralda and they were overjoyed. But their happiness didn't last forever. Her husband got kidnapped. Two days after Esme's birth, Katie had to flee again.

She knew Scott was after Esme too. A woman told Katherine that she could leave her daughter with a rich couple. They couldn't have children of their own. The woman assured Katie that Esme would be safe with them. But it was just lies." said Olivia. "Who was the woman?" I asked. "Amanda." said mom. "She's a bitch." I replied coldly. "I've never liked her." said Olivia. "Me either." I replied.

***

Amanda's: POV

"If you're ever released, you're forbidden to meet your daughter and cousins. You're not allowed to be near any children at all. You'll be registered as a sex offender. You're also no longer a SVU detective." I said. Then the conversation ended and two guards lead Jack back to his cell. I ran my hand through my hair and smirked. The door opened and Olivia came in. She went up to me and gave me a slap.

"You're fired." said Olivia. "You can't fired me." I replied. "Yes I can, I'm the Captain here. I also want you to release Jack and Julian, they're completely innocent." she said. "You'll regret this Liv." I replied coldly. I took my stuff and walked out for good.

Don't mess with Olivia

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~