I don't let you down

Dani's: POV

-A few days later-

"Please, don't leave me." I screamed. "Wake up Dani." said Janet. She was shaking me softly. I opened my eyes and looked confused at her. "Janet?" I asked.

"It was only a nightmare." she said with a calm voice. "What are you doing in my living room?" I asked. "Well, you weren't yourself last night so I drove you home." she explained. "Thank you Janet." I said and yawned. "You're my girlfriend, I don't let you down." she replied.

"Excuse me." I said and ran to the bathroom. I opened the lid and throw up. I hate morning sickness so much. I brushed my teeth and took a deep breath before I went out again.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked. "You haven't left your room in four days and I was worried." she said. "I'm fine." I replied. She gave me a look. "No, you're not." said Janet and crossed her arms. Her dog Chocolate barked as if she agreed. "Let's go for a walk, you need fresh air." she said. "Sounds good." I replied.

***

I took Chocolate out for a walk. We walked in the forest and the early summer morning air was warm. Janet and I talked about everything. I now realize how much I have missed her. We were best friends when we were little. We were inseparable. But then we lost the contact.

"Can we eat at a restaurant tonight? maybe meet up with some friends

"Can we eat at a restaurant tonight? maybe meet up with some friends." I said. "Of course we can." replied Janet. "Thank you." I said with a smile on my face. "There it is, the smile." she replied and I laughed. She kissed me and I kissed her back.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I love Dani and Janet

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~