She's a little shy

Jack's: POV

It was Miracle first day at kindergarten. She was excited, but also scared. She hugged her doll Lily tightly. We walked in and a woman came up to us.

"Hello, my name is Stephenie Bennett." she said. "I'm Jack Benson and this is my daughter Miracle." I replied. She turned her head away and cried. "She's a little shy." I said. "It's totally okay." replied Stephenie softly. We walked into a room and I sat down Miracle on the carpet.

"Look sweetie, they've a Cinderella doll." I said and showed her. She gently took the doll and played with her. "Daddy, you're invited to my tea party." replied Miracle. "How lovely. I said. "Lily and Cinderella can't wait any longer." she replied. "Mrs. Cuddle is so grateful that she was invited." I said. Miracle smiled happily. I love my daughter with all my heart. She saved my life, I wouldn't be here today without her.

"I've a surprise for you." I said. "I love surprises." replied Miracle. "Close your eyes." I said. She closed her eyes and smiled. I lay a light blue music box in her hands. She opened her eyes and screamed happily. "It's Ariel's music box." replied Miracle. "I know how much you wanted it." I said. "Thank you daddy." she replied and hugged me. "You're welcome." I said.

***

Katherine's: POV

I lived in a shelter that Fred had fixed. He wanted to help me. I'm also pregnant with my second daughter Bella.

(Katherine Lavigne, neé Owen)

"Katherine, Esme wants to see you." said Manfred. Tears filled my eyes. "Esme." I replied. I told her the whole story. "Amanda lied to you." he said. "I'd never have trusted her, why did I leave my daughter with them." I replied. "It's not your fault." I said softly.

I like Katherine

I like Katherine

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~