You're my favorite pirate

Max's: POV

"Daddy." I screamed and I was shaking. "Shhh, I'm here honey." said daddy calmly and patted my cheek. "Voices." I replied scared. "You hear voices in you head?" he asked. I nodded my head. "They say horrible things." I sobbed and he rocked me softly. "You're okay." whispered Elliot and kissed the top of my head.

A nurse came in and looked at the wound on my forehead. "The wound looks fine, do you still feel dizzy?" asked Jennifer. "A bit." I said.

"Poor thing, you really don't deserve to have a life like this." she replied. "It's her dad's fault that she suffers from trauma and voices that, threaten her to life." said Elliot upset. "We do everything we can." replied Jennifer. "I really appreciate it." he said and she smiled.

"I almost forgot to give you this." she replied and gave me a present. I opened the box and picked up pirate clothing. "Thank you." I said with a smile on my face. "You're welcome and meet me in the waiting room." replied Jennifer and went out. "My pirate daughter." said dad and I giggled.

***

I held his hand while we went to the waiting room and I was so curious. We arrived and I smiled. "Captain Jack Sparrow." I said happily. "It's a pleasure to meet you." replied Johnny and I hugged him. "You're my favorite pirate." I said and he smiled.

"What's a pirate without a monkey?" he asked and gave me a soft stuffed animal that was a monkey

"What's a pirate without a monkey?" he asked and gave me a soft stuffed animal that was a monkey. "Thank you." I said. "You're welcome." he replied. He signed a poster to me and we took a picture together. Dad went away with Jennifer and they came back after a few minutes. "The Black Pearl will always welcome you on board." said Johnny. "I'll be a pirate princess." I replied and they smiled softly.

Then he had to go and I gave him a hug before he left. "I met Johnny." I said happily. "I'm so happy for you." replied Elliot and his eyes were tearful. "Daddy, sad." I said worried. "It's happy tears." he lied. I yawned and fell asleep in his arms. "I'll never let you go." said Elliot.

***

Dani's: POV

We were in the hospital the next day. I had to talk to a doctor. I found out I've bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder and multiple personality disorder. It was very difficult to find out.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm so glad Max met Johnny Depp. She really deserved it.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~