Family time

Dani's: POV

"Hello, I'm home." I called. Lily came downstairs. "Hi Dani." she said. "Hello honey." I replied and gave her a hug. "Hey babe." said Ashley and kissed me.

(Dani)

(Dani)

"Dani, I want to be a detective when I grow up." replied Lily. "It makes me happy." I said. "I want to be badass, just like daddy and papa." she replied. "But it's not an easy job." I said. "I know that." replied Lily. "It's your dream, don't let anybody tell you otherwise." I said and she smiled. Then Jack came to pick up Lily.

"You came just in time for dinner." he replied. "I'm so hungry." I said. We went to the dining room and sat down at the table. I didn't see Robin. "Where's Robin?" I asked. "He's with Pippi." said Ash. "Aww." I replied.

***

I heard music coming from the living room. I went there and Ash went up to me. She handed me a glass of red wine. "Red wine, music and candles, you're romantic today." I said.

"Everything for you my darling. I'm so proud of you, you're the new Captain." she replied. "Mom couldn't stop crying when she heard the news, she was so happy." I said.

She took my hand and lead me to the dance floor

She took my hand and lead me to the dance floor. "I'm so glad that you are my wife." she said. "Aww." I replied. We kissed and smiled. "I love you Dani." she said. "I love you too." I replied. She gave me a smile and kissed my forehead. "I'm glad that you're my wife too." I said. "Aww, thank you." replied Ash. I picked her up in my arms and danced around with her. She laughed of joy.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I love Dani and Ash.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~