Now, the party don't start 'til I walk in

Dani's POV

I arrived to the nightclub and ordered a glass of wine. I looked around while I waited at my drink. "Hello Dani." said Ashley. "You look amazing girl." I replied. "Thank you." she said with a smile on her face. My drink came and I drank. I ordered a new round of wine the room started spinning. Someone kissed me and I kissed back.

 Someone kissed me and I kissed back

"Omg, I'm so sorry Dani." said Ashley. "It's okay." I replied. "I didn't mean it, I swear." she said ashamed. "I liked it." I replied. "Me too." she said. She kissed me again and I moaned softly. "Let's go somewhere private." I said. We walked to a room and our clothes ended up on the floor. We made out the rest of the night.

***

"Wow." said Ashley. "It was amazing." I replied. "What happened yesterday night?" she asked confused. "We drank too much alcohol and we made out." I said. "I can't believe we had sex." she replied. "I liked it." I said. "Same here." she replied. "You're very beautiful." I said and stroked her cheek. "You too." she replied. "I gotta go." I said. "Yeah." replied Ashley. I gave her a kiss before I left the nightclub.

***

Janet's: POV

Dani came home very late and I met her in the hallway. She was drunk. "Did you had fun?" I asked. "Not now." she said tired. "You're sinking of sex and alcohol." I replied. "I'll take a shower." said Dani. "I know you're cheating on me." I replied. "I've a new girlfriend named Ashley and she treats me with kindness. I love her." said Dani. "I knew it." I replied. I took my bags and walked out of the house.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I ship Dani with Ashley.

I hope you like the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~